Oni-Gorochi Farming How?

How do you get Onslaught as a Scion ? I´m on POE Planner and typed Onslaught but nothing pops up
on the tree near Scion. I´ll keep researching though...

I´m thinking of trying this grind out for an SSF character.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
He only needs to die once. Poor bastard.

Unlike Hillock, who needs to always die. ALWAYS.

...And not a single person has asked me if I have something against Hillock, so I'm guessing no one really cared. :)

well, do you? I most certainly do, ever since he killed me that one time... I still hold that grudge, even after having killed over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Was Twilight Strand really as deadly as that one guy in his video https://youtu.be/ptQzhKk43y0 described where Hillock killed you? I don't have the legacy that other long time players have to know.
"
How do you get Onslaught as a Scion ? I´m on POE Planner and typed Onslaught but nothing pops up

Onslaught support gem drops from the chest on Twilight Strand.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"

Onslaught support gem drops from the chest on Twilight Strand.

It is the glowing chest next to a rock by the waves.
Thanks
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
"

...And not a single person has asked me if I have something against Hillock, so I'm guessing no one really cared. :)

well, do you? I most certainly do, ever since he killed me that one time... I still hold that grudge, even after having killed over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Was Twilight Strand really as deadly as that one guy in his video https://youtu.be/ptQzhKk43y0 described where Hillock killed you? I don't have the legacy that other long time players have to know.

Hillock actually killed someone? How?
"
de99ial wrote:
"
ThunderBiome wrote:

Hillock actually killed someone? How?

Nope, Hillock is not dangerous. If anyone dies to him then they are not paying attention to their health globe and fail to use a life flask. But yes it can happen but it's a Dumb ways to die - in Wraeclast. But here's how to be killed by Hillock:

ProjectPT Hillock death.

WTF he's out of life flask charges. That's how. Even uber Hillock is a wimp (ya, being level 7+ is obviously why).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 14, 2018, 6:58:34 AM
To be fair it wasn't normal hillock and technically he didn't do it himself. It was in merciless and I died to one of those caustic clouds after getting stunned by a leap slam of his.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
brought 3 marauders to lvl7, 37th run after that dropped

Think i might farm on, see if i can get a 2nd one dropping to sell to someone with worse luck, less time, or more currency relatively speaking of course..

Good luck to anyone else outthere trippin' for an OG :)
"

Actually he doesn’t. I was under the mistaken impression that you weren’t supposed to kill Hillock and farmed up to mid level 6 doing full clears apart from Hillock. After that I killed him and got my first Oni drop at L7 plus 40%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info