Rather PoE Dircetors Cut - Extended Farming Sim
"
de99ial wrote:
"
voonvoon wrote:
So, 3.2 notes = good bye farming?

Rather PoE Dircetors Cut - Extended Farming Sim
Oni-Gorochi II - Return of the Bots.
Figured I should contribute to the thread that helped keep me sane during the grind.

some information,

Got my sword after 9.5 hours with running 4 scions to overlap the timer because of onslaught. all 4 were able to get to level 7 before the sword dropped.

Wooo! :)
Farming since the start of the league, got one after 5 hours of farm, and the second still don't want to drop. Please, send help.
You should probably stop and consider yourself insanely lucky. Me and other have been running from left to right for 15+ hours and got nothing while other people start doing Shaper.
"
Iavra wrote:
You should probably stop and consider yourself insanely lucky. Me and other have been running from left to right for 15+ hours and got nothing while other people start doing Shaper.

Complaining was the right thing to do :

Thanks rngesus, i goddamn love you.
this is an absolutely horrendous game design decision. end of story.
I was so happy then i realised it was just a long ranged sword.

"
Livewire wrote:
this is an absolutely horrendous game design decision. end of story.

Right. When I saw "we increased the variance of Oni-Goroshi," I just shook my head. Why would it ever be better for some people to get incredibly lucky and other people to get incredibly fucked? We're all farming Twilight goddamn Strand. It sucks. Being unlucky and having to do it for an extra dozen hours due that wonderful added variance is just a shitty thing all around.

Please stop doing that sort of shit, GGG. It's awful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info