[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

@ZaeN we have an alternative for starforge ( 11ex price is so high for me) ?
"
Massacre01230 wrote:

I've loaded doomsower or kondo in POB
without shock and without Lion's Roar (~1ex price)

They still break reach 800k dps single target, 1mil with abyssus so they will bring you a long way far.
I personally prefer doomsower

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doomsower
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kondo%27s_Pride
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
Massacre01230 wrote:

I've loaded doomsower or kondo in POB
without shock and without Lion's Roar (~1ex price)

They still break reach 800k dps single target, 1mil with abyssus so they will bring you a long way far.
I personally prefer doomsower

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doomsower
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kondo%27s_Pride

And Terminus Est is an option no ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Terminus_Est

frenzy is nice

ty for all this information
Yes right Terminus is better with frenzy and would bring lots of fun with 75-80% crit chance with diamond flask up
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 11, 2019, 4:19:56 PM
Something really off in PoB is occurring for me. I loaded your PoB (without flask and Abyssus) and it really shows your DPS is 500k with Heavy Strike (No flasks up, Shaper DPS), and it can reach 2 mil with flasks and other things. I tried Starforge on and it's only half of your dmg. And some gems aren't supported. Idk why the difference in dmg is so big. Idk how much dmg I am really dealing with all the unsupported gems (rn around 50k Shaper DPS but I doubt that's true because I can do up to T10 now, tho killing rares and bosses is quite a chore). I'm still using a 5L Doomsower and it seems to do slightly more dmg than if I equip Terminus Est, tho the other gives a lot of crit chance)
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Jun 11, 2019, 5:12:03 PM
"
Hologram_o wrote:
Something really off in PoB is occurring for me. I loaded your PoB (without flask and Abyssus) and it really shows your DPS is 500k with Heavy Strike (No flasks up, Shaper DPS), and it can reach 2 mil with flasks and other things. I tried Starforge on and it's only half of your dmg. And some gems aren't supported. Idk why the difference in dmg is so big. Idk how much dmg I am really dealing with all the unsupported gems (rn around 50k Shaper DPS but I doubt that's true because I can do up to T10 now, tho killing rares and bosses is quite a chore). I'm still using a 5L Doomsower and it seems to do slightly more dmg than if I equip Terminus Est, tho the other gives a lot of crit chance)

It is normal the crit nodes are not complete yet and the gems are not 20/20. In reality with the 5L doomsower you are dealing 240k shaper DPS

The suggestions that I have for you are:

- To switch to Terminus that is 1c (thanks Massacre for the heads up)

- For clearing: HS - Close Combat - Brutality - Ancestral Call - Splash
With your tree it should be doing 150k per aoe and the aoe are 3 and overlapping

- For single target: HS - Close Combat - Brutality - Multistrike - Melee Phys Dmg

- Change CWDT + IC for level 1 CWDT + level 1 Molten Shell

I have updated the tree from last time i think the pob without flask is outdated, sorry MY BAD! i will remove the link

Here is what i recommend to respec:
(you can use the search filter ingame (ctrl+F with the tree open) to find the mentioned nodes)
- Remove the clusters: Martial Experience, Butchery and Bladedancer to free up 9pts
- Put them into Brutal Blade and Disemboweling to complete the crit nodes
Done! it got now 25% base crit (more with Terminus), next 3pts should go to Dismembering, but don't forget life cluster if you feel life is too low

you can get resists on the Abyss and the normal jewel in your case fire and lightning
This way you can remove Cloth and Chain (it is no longer in my final tree replaced for Soul of Steel) for 2 more points

Here is a POB of your char at lv86 with respecced points and the bandaid flask
https://pastebin.com/Ne7KR7d8

Next is the big step of acquiring a chest and 6 linking it. Personally i would have acquired 2 brassdomes, i'd keep one 5 linked and work on 6 linking the second. You can feel the difference with dome armor

I've made all types of chars melee caster and ranged (i don't think casters are that much advantaged if you know how to gear up) and this is always the biggest and most painful one, but once done it is going to be great

Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 11, 2019, 6:07:18 PM
Hi there, thanks for your work as I have really enjoyed my Heavy Strike Jugg over the past few months. After the update I followed your new tree and enjoyed the character. Then I made a small change to the character to suit my build and it made a huge difference to clear speed and I thought it may be of interest. I used the Carnage Heart Amulet instead of the original Impresence which enabled me to take off the +30 Int node on the tree (and also a couple of leech nodes). My resistances were now higher due to the new amulet and I was able to use the Death Rush ring which grants Onslaught on kill. I then put some nodes into impale (but don't think it is really making much of an impact).The character is now an extremely, extremely fast clearing machine on maps as onslaught is almost always active and so much fun. The 20% movement speed and attack speed buff means things were happening so fast I struggled to keep up with the action!

Thanks again for providing us with all of this information which enables us to enjoy the game!
Last edited by dadofone on Jun 11, 2019, 7:36:27 PM
And now I see you have used a flask which provides Onslaught Doh! Oh well, an alternative if you want to use a different flask :)
Last edited by dadofone on Jun 11, 2019, 8:39:17 PM
Hello,

Doesthis weapon can be a good alternative compare to the shaper one?? (loot with my main char) wan to try this build :)=

Thanks for advice
Last edited by nicquehen on Jun 12, 2019, 1:59:03 AM
"
nicquehen wrote:
Hello,

Doesthis weapon can be a good alternative compare to the shaper one?? (loot with my main char) wan to try this build :)=

Thanks for advice

Not recommended on jug with brassdome because of too low health, but it can be done np on slayers with belly or kaom!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info