[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

15% Fire and 30% Lightning Resistance in your POB Pastebin?
"
ZaeN wrote:
Alright I'm leaving here the final POB for 3.11

- Revised tree (sorry for those who need to respec)
- With the new warcries
- without multiex mods and checks
- with what is imo the best balance between offense and defense

https://pastebin.com/MhfmRKzg

staff version with less dmg more block (approx 20-30% more effective ehp) and less life (approx -10%)
https://pastebin.com/T9ej6g7k

overall 3.11 was not the update that i was waiting for, the clear and aoe was immensely buffed but at the same time the single target was kinda cut in half :psyduck: It's a joke when you see casters with maxblock 7k life and 10mil aoe autotarget dps tbh and they keep getting buffs

I was creating this build since approx 3.0, in 11 leagues it had 2 buffs, one was the jug rework, the other was Legion.

Strangely the 2h rework gave this build an identity crysis, the true oneshotter are now Slams+Warcry

Don't get me wrong it has a 2+mil clear dmg and ~3-5mil realistic single target now with +1 strike and retains the ~0.3s attack speed so still worth playing for those who want a solid 2h striker

But i think it is time for me to mothball it for a while until there will be a "strikes rework"

This is super sad I feel awful that i'm following your build :(
Sorry but the version feels bad. Every few seconds a cry make this build very slow.
"
s1lfarion wrote:
Sorry but the version feels bad. Every few seconds a cry make this build very slow.

Then you can remediate with one of those:
- Put Ancestral Call and forget warcries
- Put Call to Arms for insta warcry
- Put Urgent Orders for faster warcries
- Actually change nothing and not use AncCry and kill stuff with Tribal Fury

"
Thorence wrote:
Thanks for the updated staff version. A couple questions:

1. I noticed you don't have the mana leech node anymore, which seemed like something you stressed in previous versions of the build. Are the reduced mana costs enough to fix mana concerns, or do you need to craft mana leech on your gear?

2. Your links for your staff crafts don't work for me. What would be the ideal craft for a 2H judgement staff? Edit: Looks like PoB has the craft, but the sockets are 6L blue. What goes in there? I was enjoying the ancestral warchief.

For crafting you need: to pick one or more good bases, to have a tool like poe overlay community version to have a quick view of the weapon DPS (alt+D)

bases:
Sword - Exquisite blade
Staff - Judgement staff (spellblock)
Axe - Fleshripper

With harvest you can have the base in your stash and spam the craft "reforge" and with "one attack/physical mod" or "physical/attack are more common" -> "physical are more common" takes priority when you have more choices

Higher ilvl yelds better tier mods ofc

Other methods are i think spamming 1 jagged fossil (the phys one)

Multimod after the nerf is a pain in the ass and costs too much and i dont recommend you anymore tbh

"
fizo1 wrote:

This is super sad I feel awful that i'm following your build :(

Hard to justify to keep mantaining a melee build when caster builds like VD spellslinger (maxblock with 7k life) pop out from absolute randomness in one league and get actual buffs in the next patch that was labeled "2h rework"

While the 2H rework is a big stamp "GGG hates melee hates tank" and the patch brings no tank for 2h (except for a hipster timeless notable voodoo) and nothing else special except forcing people to craft their weapon or to spam warcries, when said VD is the total opposite of oneclick autoproc heat seeking pc killer screen nuke
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 24, 2020, 6:30:06 PM
"
666gene666 wrote:
Sad to see the build Mothballed i look forward to update / return of this build. Have you got any links to other builds you are working on a can review?

You can copy my current league jug HSC_Valanga it is Staff Warcry Earthshatter. It is refreshing but compared to this HS build, HS is still faster and warcry spam needs more focus than oneclick
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Hi, Zaen;

I appreciate you taking time to respond to the comments and questions. This gives me hope for this build.

As someone playing from a laptop with very unstable ping, I find this build to be very stable in terms of survibility. Casters and any build that requires too much FPS and GPU consumption is a no-go for me.

At the moment, I have the least amount of death on most story-line bosses. Wait, make that zero.

I would really appreciate it if you reconsider this build and continue developing it.

I will continue using this build, and maybe add my own modification specific to the gaming environment (connection + PC performance) i'm in.

Best regards and may the mirror find you.
I'm still playing this build (idk why) but I've began to struggle with the spell damage that I receive. I have tons of armor and phys reduction but when to many enemies are shooting at me with projectiles and spells I began to die a lot.

What should i upgrade next in order to have more survivability ?
Hey, I totally feel you with how painfully GGG seems to punish melee each league, I still love it though and have been having a blast building a character off your guide. Sitting pretty at AL8, lvl 95 and feeling tanky and strong.

Thanks for your work developing this build, It's still a great playstyle imo, even if it took a bit of investment to go nuts.
If we aren't using starforge anymore, and instead are crafting our weapon, how do we inflict ailments to get all those damage buffs from the passive tree?
"
Jathura wrote:
Hey, I totally feel you with how painfully GGG seems to punish melee each league, I still love it though and have been having a blast building a character off your guide. Sitting pretty at AL8, lvl 95 and feeling tanky and strong.

Thanks for your work developing this build, It's still a great playstyle imo, even if it took a bit of investment to go nuts.

I wonder how do you feel strong ?! I'm dieing all the time from bosses, meta morphs, Constructor, Enslaver even from some normal mobs on buffed t16 maps with awakener lvl 5. I have 100k DPS and i still fill weak.

I used to follow this build but it felled weak and change some things but again it is pretty weak.

Most likely i will completely change and respec and use another skill.

I really wanted this build to work...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info