[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

PoB new version 1.4.170, now it work.
https://pastebin.com/5wHFirNb
"
Archimtiros wrote:

As I recall, increased total recovery isn't all that useful unless you attack very slowly, which this build certainly does not. Increased maximum total recovery is the stronger stat, and that's only found in the Hema/Void clusters.

I definitely agree Rampart is worthwhile since the damage per point is actually pretty competitive.

I'm not entirely sure Ancestral Cry replaces Ancestral Call (those names are far too similar); depends on how much CDR/increased duration you manage to get, since it only exerts 8 attacks on a base 5s duraiton/8s cooldown. That said, it's the obvious map clear War Cry and there's no reason not to use it. You essentially echo my thoughts about Intimidating Cry - the exert is actually completely useless since it doesn't work with Multistrike, but even if it didn't, two exerts is too little for how fast this build attacks. That said, free intimidate is still worth using if it's purely single target, or Enduring could be used if you really feel the need for extra defenses.

Max leech cap matters only when you are able to reach it, with non cyclone 2H prior to this new node the leech cap was more or less never reached before you healed 100% and id say max cap without slayer doesnt really matter

There is a time to reach the leech cap and it is based on the leech instance and aps, this new node helps specifically this case

Below some nrs:

Without Martial experience, without multi 2.9s (too much)
You leech 124hp per hit

With Martial experience, without multi 0.9s
You leech 397hp per hit
note "x 3.2 leech rate" one hit equals 3.2 without ME

With MS, without ME, 1.9s

With MS with ME, 0.6s

Note that this is with the theorycraft, when you remove vaal haste, blood rage, tailwind the times are going to be worse
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 20, 2020, 2:38:20 PM
"
ZaeN wrote:

Note that this is with the theorycraft, when you remove vaal haste, blood rage, tailwind the times are going to be worse

That's fair; you're more familiar with the build than I am, so I'll take your word for it (and tbh I do typically play Cyclone!).
Hi awesome build!!

What do u think about the new impale keystone
Hi, loving the build so far. I was wondering which base i should craft on to get a good crafted sword. Currently considering exquisite for that fat crit multi or infernal sword. Thoughts?
Hi!
I'm following that guide since several leagues and I first would like to thank you for it.
But, so far, I'm a bit confused with all different trees (3.10 impale/cluster/no cluster/etc. no 3.11 yet) and gems displayed (HS Single/Impale/AOE V2/etc.) in the POB.
How far are you from making a [almost final] 3.11 tree and easing the gem setup ?
I thank you in advance and wish you a good game ;)

NB: Still have my old SF and look forward to use it with your build :P
"
Leonim13 wrote:
Hi!
I'm following that guide since several leagues and I first would like to thank you for it.
But, so far, I'm a bit confused with all different trees (3.10 impale/cluster/no cluster/etc. no 3.11 yet) and gems displayed (HS Single/Impale/AOE V2/etc.) in the POB.
How far are you from making a [almost final] 3.11 tree and easing the gem setup ?
I thank you in advance and wish you a good game ;)

NB: Still have my old SF and look forward to use it with your build :P

That's right I've cleaned labels a bit:
https://pastebin.com/Mq654mZq
(just renamed the last tree and the new AoE setup doesnt have AC)

"
Mrtnlegenden wrote:
Hi, loving the build so far. I was wondering which base i should craft on to get a good crafted sword. Currently considering exquisite for that fat crit multi or infernal sword. Thoughts?

yep exquisite blade seems the way to go, tbf starforge/terminus still seems viable even for endgame bosses, seems to be sitting at at least 4mil which is enough for exerything, that vid with crusader in 5seconds was done with 6mil for example
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Vaal Molten Shell still viable after nerf ?, maybe Immortal call is more better now with 6/7 endure charges
For Crafting Axe has the highest damage in harvest league and vaal axe get's free maim implicit or is sword still better?
moooo
I use shockwave instead of ancestral and melee splash, lose next to no damage and still clear whole screen.
Last edited by plaguefear on Jun 23, 2020, 4:19:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info