[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
dadofone wrote:
And now I see you have used a flask which provides Onslaught Doh! Oh well, an alternative if you want to use a different flask :)

Yes but auto onslaught is a nice QoL, both Carnage Heart and Death Rush are pretty good items
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Hi, thanks for the build.

I just respecced from Berserker Vaal double strike / frostblader to this jugg.

What should be my weapon before i can starforge ? im currently 87 and just respecced.....looking to farm some currency in maps.

and, isnt multistrike like a DEAD gem now ?

and what gems do u recommend in a 6l tabula for some map clearing?

also the pob ive imported doesnt list any 4links for each armor item, is there a newer one than the one in page 1 ? im a bit confused with the 4links in the pob for each item. its not showing properly.

what auras are u guys running? i dont have the 2ex vulnerability neck reduce.....so run blasphemy and vulnerability......is there room for anything else without neck?
*edit* bought a terminus ex and 5l it, so i got that and a 6l tabula...looking for the quickest map clear links possible :P
Last edited by emb on Jun 12, 2019, 4:14:27 PM
@ Zaen: Thank you for your input! I've changed the skill tree to what you said (Still left Cloth and Chain because res) and you're very right! The crit nodes give me a lot more dmg, even reflect in tooltip dps, so that was very well advised! Today I did up to T11, and handled Yellow tier Elder and guardians pretty easily, but the only problem is clear speed is not that great yet - I couldn't even keep Shaper alive (that was close as he was working on the last quadrant and Elder broke free >.<). So far very fine for the most part with pretty low budget - Doomsower dropped, and I changed to 5L Terminus Est with a whopping ~47% crit chance, a rare 5L chest and other gear pieces is just 2-3 chaos each.

I wonder what else I can improve aside from getting gems to lv 20 and 20 quality and aiming for lv 21 Heavy Strike/Warchief or both, as my budget is still kinda low now.
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Jun 12, 2019, 4:21:19 PM
@Hologram

Are you using the flask which provides Onslaught? This was one mistake I made until just the other day and I have been playing for a few months! It really supercharges your movement and attack speed. Also, do you have all of the recommended ascendancies unlocked ? There is one which grants attack speed based upon accuracy rating (or something like that).

Also the last two gems in your 6link probably should be ancestral call and melee splash for maps as Zaen recommends.

Sorry if Im treading on any toes by replying, but these things were holding me back for sometime as the game is quite complicated and missing small details makes a big difference I found :)
"
dadofone wrote:
@Hologram

Are you using the flask which provides Onslaught? This was one mistake I made until just the other day and I have been playing for a few months! It really supercharges your movement and attack speed. Also, do you have all of the recommended ascendancies unlocked ? There is one which grants attack speed based upon accuracy rating (or something like that).

Also the last two gems in your 6link probably should be ancestral call and melee splash for maps as Zaen recommends.

Sorry if Im treading on any toes by replying, but these things were holding me back for sometime as the game is quite complicated and missing small details makes a big difference I found :)

I did uber lab, not much of a problem way back when I was lv 81 and didn't have most of the crit nodes. So I am fully evolved now. The flask that provides onslaught you mean a generic Silver flask? I have cwdt cold snap for frenzy charges, which is pretty useful during clearing maps and for bosses that spawn adds.

I figure I could protect Shaper if I just replace Cold Snap with a high lv Frost Wall to self-cast in that situation, but it'd be better if I can get more dmg. And the skill's AoE isn't as big as a few other common ones so I guess that's probably why. For flasks now I have a Diamond flask which cannot be dumped, and a Sulphur flask for more dmg boost, and consecrated ground for crit chance. I see your points tho, appreciate that :)
A filthy casual
@Hologram

Yes a normal silver flask which gives onslaught, I use a ring instead for this ability. I only discovered this the other day after a few months of playing even though it was clearly explained in this guide/ thread (a lot to learn).

If you get a ring with onslaught (posted the name of mine in an earlier thread) you get 4 s of onslaught on kill. I think the flask is 'on flask use 'which is better on single bosses (as you need a kill to proc the ring version) but the ring is really nice on maps as no need to keep hitting the correct button which is challenging on Xbox at the best of times! Gotta have extra movement speed on boots though for the full fat speedy jugg!
Yesterday I failed 3 times Uber Lab. Not my first league and definitely not my first Uber. Couldn't understand why it happened, life just went down super quick(not in chunks, like with reflect, but as if you would get poison, which I hadn't, there was no icons indicating anything like that). Wasn't standing on the trap either.
Damage seems to be fine for anything so far, Izaro gets hit hard, easy to down him, but suitability was medium.
Mobs die easily, other bosses are not an issue at all, if you managed to summon Vaal Ancestral.
Switched back to Eternal Burgonnet, instead of Abyssus, didn't fell that big of a damage increase. Tooltip does show about 2k dps, if I rememeber, but still mobs die pretty much same, give or take, at least to my eyes.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Jun 13, 2019, 4:38:44 AM

What should be my weapon before i can starforge ? im currently 87 and just respecced.....looking to farm some currency in maps.

currently 89, 5l terminus and 5l brass, copied pob tree, damage is def too low, gotta 3-5 hit blue packs and 10 hit yellows in tier 9 and up.
"
Yesterday I failed 3 times Uber Lab. Not my first league and definitely not my first Uber. Couldn't understand why it happened, life just went down super quick(not in chunks, like with reflect, but as if you would get poison

For lab, you should probably be using Enduring Cry and a self cast Immortal Call. Abyssus makes physical DoT hurt and Molten shell only offers some protection against hits. Immortal Call offers tremendous physical damage reduction for hits and Dot after consuming endurance charges.
"
Yesterday I failed 3 times Uber Lab. Not my first league and definitely not my first Uber. Couldn't understand why it happened, life just went down super quick(not in chunks, like with reflect, but as if you would get poison, which I hadn't, there was no icons indicating anything like that). Wasn't standing on the trap either.
Damage seems to be fine for anything so far, Izaro gets hit hard, easy to down him, but suitability was medium.
Mobs die easily, other bosses are not an issue at all, if you managed to summon Vaal Ancestral.
Switched back to Eternal Burgonnet, instead of Abyssus, didn't fell that big of a damage increase. Tooltip does show about 2k dps, if I rememeber, but still mobs die pretty much same, give or take, at least to my eyes.

Yes there is a "uberlab setup" section where it mentioned something without abyssus. Devoto definitely not worth in this league (2ex lol) so a rare helmet or starkonja is the way.
Uberlab still havent done it this league missing 1 trial and too lazy to get from 820, but normally izaro dies with a 5L 1c sword and like 40k dps, you can even run in sand stance and let the totem kill him basically

"
Hologram_o wrote:
@ Zaen: Thank you for your input! I've changed the skill tree to what you said (Still left Cloth and Chain because res) and you're very right! The crit nodes give me a lot more dmg, even reflect in tooltip dps, so that was very well advised! Today I did up to T11, and handled Yellow tier Elder and guardians pretty easily, but the only problem is clear speed is not that great yet - I couldn't even keep Shaper alive (that was close as he was working on the last quadrant and Elder broke free >.<). So far very fine for the most part with pretty low budget - Doomsower dropped, and I changed to 5L Terminus Est with a whopping ~47% crit chance, a rare 5L chest and other gear pieces is just 2-3 chaos each.

I wonder what else I can improve aside from getting gems to lv 20 and 20 quality and aiming for lv 21 Heavy Strike/Warchief or both, as my budget is still kinda low now.

"
emb wrote:

currently 89, 5l terminus and 5l brass, copied pob tree, damage is def too low, gotta 3-5 hit blue packs and 10 hit yellows in tier 9 and up.

In Legion blues and rares got beefed up, but you can still see from the video that the final form as jug can kill T16 fast np

I would go with acquiring a brassdome and 6L it.

The tree at ~90 is 99% done, 5 more pts won't make the difference
There is no way around it, to progress with a build you need a 6L (and the gear)

Running yellows even white maps is not a pity, you run them faster farm loads of league content and currency, it never dies, you can make tens of chaos with chaos recipe from white maps (which are done at lightspeed) and so on

I am at the same stage with the zerker atm, got a second belly in the stash and farming to link it, done this many times i am stuffed with 6L (and even sold them) also with casters it's a PITA but can't get around it.

So far the best way to do it for myself in a semi self sufficient way is to run whites forever, sell the ex as soon as it drops buy fusings and spam them to the chest (also chaos recipe helps a lot as ilvl on white map rare drops won't roll good mods), repeat until it links :D
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 13, 2019, 1:25:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info