[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Right vulnerability is supposed to be with https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Impresence_(Physical)

Didn't take into account that it could take some time before acquiring it, so initially either combo of vuln + pride + flesh and stone will do (put the third unused in offhand).

My preference would be vuln + flesh and stone + max level precision
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 7, 2019, 2:43:51 AM
Is this Uber Elder viable? Also can i Play the build with Atziris Disfavor or Tidebreaker?
"
SohleKamm wrote:
Is this Uber Elder viable? Also can i Play the build with Atziris Disfavor or Tidebreaker?

This is yet to prove :/ with damage buffs, animation canceling and new molten shell it should be np

Disfavour and Tidebreaker don't give a much needed 100hp
Also it is a missed opportunity to go pure phys instead of normal ele conversion with these other two weapons
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Im so happy to run THE Super Heavy Heavy Strike again! The last league was 3.2 iirc - Although i went HS with some derivations in the last leagues(Scion w/ some selfmade Evadebuild which evolved and turned out crazy)
#timetojuggagain
"
crushda wrote:
Im so happy to run THE Super Heavy Heavy Strike again! The last league was 3.2 iirc - Although i went HS with some derivations in the last leagues(Scion w/ some selfmade Evadebuild which evolved and turned out crazy)
#timetojuggagain

Glad to know! :D
I've updated the first post and made some ordering, it's been some time and it did kinda outgrow a little

Hi, Thanks for the guide, I can't seem to find the 3.7 POB link any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
"
HaaWkk wrote:
Hi, Thanks for the guide, I can't seem to find the 3.7 POB link any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello welcome,
About the POB link, problem is that POB is not yet updated with all 3.7 changes :/

Here is a POB with a 3.7 tree, jug gear, old gems https://pastebin.com/k8xaQrpG

I have managed to get a drop of The Goddess Bound
Whalebone Rapier and upgraded for 1 alch somewhere to The Goddess Scorned
Elegant Sword.
So now my damage is 100% Fire.
Does it make more sense to keep this weapon till yellow maps and use Anger + Herald of Ash to the point where I will be able to switch to something really serious?
Or is it bad idea all together and no point on using HS with it at all, switch to other main damage skill?
"
I have managed to get a drop of The Goddess Bound
Whalebone Rapier and upgraded for 1 alch somewhere to The Goddess Scorned
Elegant Sword.
So now my damage is 100% Fire.
Does it make more sense to keep this weapon till yellow maps and use Anger + Herald of Ash to the point where I will be able to switch to something really serious?
Or is it bad idea all together and no point on using HS with it at all, switch to other main damage skill?

Strictly answering to your case yes, just check and avoid passives to 2h weapons in the tree.

I think you can pretty much stay ele until starforge, even continue as pure ele with voidforge. If you go that route you need to check on the gems and auras tho.

Took some time from my leaguestart to respec one of the 95 jugs in Standard and run some T16
My conclusion is: IT'S A BUFF! (was kinda obvious)

Mino in 2:30 https://youtu.be/bE6gcp-jo4A
Hydra in 2:40 https://youtu.be/-EbDDNJpcvs

Observations:

- Clear has become WAY better. Better Leap Slam + Oneshot packs = Can do maps in 2-3mins no joke

- With Brassdome it can still run abyssus without determination, not that now you mandatory need it tho. Killed mino in 10secs with Starkonja

- With Maim on Warchief totem, you can pretty much stay in Sand Stance and never switch to Blood (only highest Maim applies). This is a tank boost

- Molten Shell life cap is fixed 20% of armour at all levels, meaning you will use lvl1 CWDT + Molten Shell for another tank boost

On the lower side, I think still no facetank levels, but the tank is more balanced than before (It has better leech and ele resist).

Thinking about losing 3 dps points to get 3 guard points that will reduce Guard cooldowns from 3s to 2s

This is the tree that i used: https://pastebin.com/qC4L1qgi

Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 8, 2019, 4:20:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info