[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
Hologram_o wrote:
Hi, I'm interested in the build idea a lot, ty for the guide! I really want to league start with it if possible since it scales into endgame even better in 3.7. Is it possible at all to league start with it, I hope it's not too hard/slow. Thank you :D

i dont think its good league starter build you need pretty rare items and you are going to progress slow at the start. But when its time not important why not.
"
endeffect wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:

This makes room for a helm with 100+ life. Unfortunately there is no delve craft that gives a phys type "nearby enemies" mod

you talking about Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage?
https://poedb.tw/us/item.php?n=Jagged+Fossil

edit:

looks like we get a lot of accuracy so if we dont need the extra accuracy from War Banner supporting it with generosity we can get Nearby Enemies take (8-11)% increased Physical Damage to ~17%

edit 2:

i think its not worth going for the right side for the sword nodes now that theres so many new nodes near the start

http://poeskilltree.com/?v=3.7.0#AAAABAEBAAHcAecFLQU8BsYHdQixCZYQ8BQgFE0UcRa7GJEbqhv6IOohVSXfJyApLiz7LbQuUzWSNmI26DgwOQ464TxOPfw__Ed-SHhN41BHUWNXDVhjWK9fP2FSYxdktWVNaGVqBGqlbztxanTtdqx343gNeWh673y4fXOBOoIHhNmE74VShmCHaooiimyMz5Bskn2TD5cIl3mYb57NpBmmV6knqW6plK0JrY218ryfvTa-p8ABwBrApsEEwQfFU8bYxxnLHs9-0iHSONNv137Yvdlh2Xzawdwj3DLcPdyM5FHlz-hm6hjrCe8O8MTyQfJF8lrzm_ZI9zL3ufxL_TD-Cv5Y_o8=

edit 3:

Pride: Casts an aura that reserves a portion of your mana, and causes nearby enemies to take more physical damage, increasing the damage they take the longer they are affected by the aura.

this does not affect you and is not a curse so... support with generosity? Will probably have cannot be supported by generosity

Ahh thanks for the link man, i was sure to have seen it when searching for other builds, but then i looked back and didn't find it somehow. Good to know that it is there, 99% going to be the ideal BiS helm

About right side sword nodes, it is kinda needed for the crit

"
imre wrote:
Main problem for this league is going to be the price of Starforge :D

I'm considering keeping multistrike for the burst because multistrike + ruthless + HS inner double damage + Helm enchantment might be quite funny. This would mean keeping abyssus as well because then you can just apply burst after burst and it doesn't matter if you run around. Just switch it for UE and that's it I guess.

Or we just go belly + rare helmet, get into 8k hp range and that should solve most problems but we lose a shitton of armor. That would allow to switch from determination to the new aura as well. We can then just use the guard that reduces the elemental damage taken and we have a more well rounded everystriker I guess.

Agree multistrike still makes sense, i'd like to see the full numbers on pulverize tho

About the chest, i'd keep the dome on the jug, unbreakable regen is an hidden OP regen for jugs
I'd definitely go belly/kaom on a slayer with bloodmagic. Actually i think i can try slayer HS this league

About SF price, i dont know i did many leagues with SF at 5-10ex

"
AbsinthSvK wrote:
"
Hologram_o wrote:
Hi, I'm interested in the build idea a lot, ty for the guide! I really want to league start with it if possible since it scales into endgame even better in 3.7. Is it possible at all to league start with it, I hope it's not too hard/slow. Thank you :D

i dont think its good league starter build you need pretty rare items and you are going to progress slow at the start. But when its time not important why not.

i league started 2-3 times with this jug. with legion the damage goes to the roof, i think it will go pretty far with a cheapest 5L doomsower without problem

endgame investment is pretty low if you ask me, my other fulled chars easily costed many times more, like the TS raider (+2 TS helm, rigwald quill etc) the Worb (double multimod wands, worb enchant + delve helm, chill gloves, inpulsa if you go elementalist), or the Bane occultist (shavs, multimod +3 bow)
There is no multicrafted weapon, OP enchants or betrayal craft to farm/buy in this build, also phys itemization is less troubled as it doesn't compete with the other 90% attack builds with ele conversion
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 5, 2019, 9:46:37 AM
Thanks so much for letting me know. I've been debating between Tec Slam and Heavy Strike to league start in Legion and I can't wait to try out this build! I guess it's not as tanky as Mstrike Jugg as we've seen but shouldn't matter at all to me. Any map mods to be aware of aside from Physical Reflect or any particular boss?
A filthy casual
"
Hologram_o wrote:
Thanks so much for letting me know. I've been debating between Tec Slam and Heavy Strike to league start in Legion and I can't wait to try out this build! I guess it's not as tanky as Mstrike Jugg as we've seen but shouldn't matter at all to me. Any map mods to be aware of aside from Physical Reflect or any particular boss?

basiclly this:
"
Bintorung wrote:
currently lvl 95 in synthesis with this build, good for killing bosses and pack,
in term of clear speed, not the fastest but reliable, tanky against phy dmg but very weak against elemental dmg even if all resistance are cap at 75 thats the only thing that can kill this build aside from some mods on map example "ref phy damage", "less armor" "deal extra elem dmg" (light, fire, cold) X% on map is also a no go if ure planning to play safe saving ur exp from dying, same with "reduce elem resist" specially against monster that are range + skill fire/chain 2x is a GG for this build other than that everything smooth, last but not least this build is great for delve. Thanks for the great build and guide, kudos to op (ZaeN)

but new immortal call looks promising with ele.dmg reduction...
"
AbsinthSvK wrote:
"
Hologram_o wrote:

basiclly this:
"
Bintorung wrote:
currently lvl 95 in synthesis with this build, good for killing bosses and pack,
in term of clear speed, not the fastest but reliable, tanky against phy dmg but very weak against elemental dmg even if all resistance are cap at 75 thats the only thing that can kill this build aside from some mods on map example "ref phy damage", "less armor" "deal extra elem dmg" (light, fire, cold) X% on map is also a no go if ure planning to play safe saving ur exp from dying, same with "reduce elem resist" specially against monster that are range + skill fire/chain 2x is a GG for this build other than that everything smooth, last but not least this build is great for delve. Thanks for the great build and guide, kudos to op (ZaeN)

but new immortal call looks promising with ele.dmg reduction...

Ty for the sum-up! :D Those map mods are manageable I guess, but yeah, noted when I need to level up. And IC is great in 3.7 too, with cwdt IC lv 20 that might not be fearsome as much for the elemental dmg side. Meaning Hydra with some player debuffs and extra projectiles is a dangerous boss, got it. From the looks of things looks like I can farm uber elder with this build and also reach decently high depths (looking for around 400-500 depth). Can't wait!
A filthy casual
"
ZaeN wrote:

then path near Crystal Skin? 5% reduced elemental damage taken sounds real nice
I don’t care what is written about me so long as it isn’t true.
Will this guide be updated, I'm very interested in following it as a starter this oncoming league :D
"
endeffect wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:

then path near Crystal Skin? 5% reduced elemental damage taken sounds real nice

Just saw the new tree, crit all around duelist marauder area. Would still go right side to get as much as possible (now reaches 30+ chance).

Another change is on leech, it will have more sustain, then we can drop all generic 2H damage nodes (only pick if they have other effects like leech), still need to understand if ASPD is going to be needed or we can go and get pure dmg

Slayer version looks hot as well, 50+ crit chance

Preliminary 3.7 tree: www.poeurl.com/co95
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 5, 2019, 6:30:38 PM
Pride aura seems great ! I don't know if there will be some Watcher Eye mods with it.

I was thinking about dropping brutality to get Fortify or CloseCombat. We can then get Atziri's Promise as a flask for extra chaos damage and leech.
If we use fortify on the 6 link, we can then use Endu Charge on melee stun on Leap Slam and get a 5 endu charge to get 100% Phys reduction on immortal call.

Multistrike is talking sweet words to me. Can we use it with Ancestral Call ?
Last edited by maximewoody on Jun 6, 2019, 1:16:30 AM
Just a thought, melee revamp is available now, and I remember it says your skill can hit multiple targets so the main 6L for Heavy Strike could go for Maim rather than Melee Splash support now. Right? I feel maim is too good to pass up with the slow and dmg boost while splash is only for clear.
A filthy casual

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info