[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

Thank you for the build. I started farming Oni Goroshi without a build in mind, but I've always wanted to try flicker strike, so this build sounds perfect.
I've dropped two Oni Goroshi, and they have 71% and 72% increased critical chance. The third character is probably going to drop a 70% knowing my luck. Is that going to be a problem for the build or should it still be ok?
This build viable for road to lv.100? First time play Flicker, ty
Hey yo!
"
guiniol wrote:
Thank you for the build. I started farming Oni Goroshi without a build in mind, but I've always wanted to try flicker strike, so this build sounds perfect.
I've dropped two Oni Goroshi, and they have 71% and 72% increased critical chance. The third character is probably going to drop a 70% knowing my luck. Is that going to be a problem for the build or should it still be ok?

To Min Max your really going to want an Oni with Max Crit Chance

@I_NO Xophs Blood Doesnt work with this build at all as we generate frenzy charges thru inflicting self bleed and The Red Trail Boots

Any tips to improve?
How do you deal with freaking corrupted blood ??? im running a variation of your build more jewel hvy cause im running biscos and headhunter so i need more resistances but i get one shotted by bleed before i can react and use bleed immune

Last edited by devia on Jan 15, 2018, 8:59:09 AM
Alright, wish me luck boys, running this in HC probably going to regret this. LV 67 as of now.
"
Tfortacos wrote:
Alright, wish me luck boys, running this in HC probably going to regret this. LV 67 as of now.

If you're wearing Abyuss ur going to die in 1 hit lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
generally what do you suggest to use on the secondary hand?
"
"
Tfortacos wrote:

If you're wearing Abyuss ur going to die in 1 hit lol

Yeah, didn't wear it had a rare helm on, decent life stats and armor and res. I did die at 75 though not because of the build though the build was amazing lmao i just decided to try something very stupid wasnt a very smart idea. fun build though was worth doing just to use the oni I farmed for.
Hey everyone.

I followed a TwoHanded non-crit build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/528011/page/1 till now. T7 maps atm and it works fine. Now I found an oni goroshi with 88 crit and thought about switching to a crit flicker build. Because I need to run a Purity of fire, I looked at this build idea here. I bought Red Trail Boots to generate frenzy charges and an Abyssus and I’m theoretically ready to go. Am I?

Now I’m a bit worried if my new build will be an improvement and can carry me further then my current will. What do you think? How do they compete?

My tree and gear:
http://poeurl.com/bJ40

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/udnknwF4

Or should I just save for a 6linked Kitavas Feast or Disfavour? Will this be better for the red-Tier maps?
I ask this and just dont try it because I’m a casual player with very little time and normally have only one char per league. I don’t want to cripple my char :/
Thanks for your help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info