[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

"
DarthPwn wrote:
"
sporeman58 wrote:
What are your thoughts on not using a regular life flask and instead using a Writhing Jar for the extra worms in boss fights to proc the 20% more damage if you've killed recently on Headsman and use the worms for a bit more life leech?

This can work pretty well but for general mapping I prefer to use a Staunching Life flask or corrupted blood will kill you.

I swapped out atziri's flask with doedre elixir to get the charges for boss fights. easy. oh and staunching is needed everywhere...lol
Just wondering, what is a good temporary replacement to Kaom's Heart, I am currently having issues with getting it (mostly because I don't have enough currency) and need something else.
"
Gamestein wrote:
Just wondering, what is a good temporary replacement to Kaom's Heart, I am currently having issues with getting it (mostly because I don't have enough currency) and need something else.

Belly / Rare Chest piece with high flat life and some armor? Basicly there isnt much You can do here, and rare flat chest with 120hp~ and decent armor is craftable / 2c on poe.trade.

To author:

How do You handle RedTierElder and Shaper? Curious.
"
iredman wrote:
Wondering how hard would this build be in Hardcore? Is it doable? much <3

Curious too..?

Imagine it might be rippy :3?

Thanks
Sometimes I'll end in a one shot and dont know why and how to avoid this.
You have any tips for me?

This is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/vAWff9ef
Having tons of fun with this build, but I'm not quite sure where to take it from here. Would greatly appreciate if anyone could have a look at my items and give me a few tips. Character is called Anomandarest.

Thinking of getting a two abyss socket Tombfist once I find someone willing to sell me an unid one at a reasonable price.
I also have a Kaom's on another character, but don't really feel like moving it around all the time, so I'd much rather stick with Belly.
So, what next?
Nvm, solved frenzy charges issues.

So far so good, with 8ex~ budget (4ex kaom 2ex tombfists) works pretty amazing. Will update with gear and stuff around 85ish
Last edited by cr1tical_tomato on Jan 11, 2018, 8:41:29 AM
Hey, i'm currently using Herald of ash + hatred, don't plan to swap to purity of fire anytime soon, my question is.. how would Herald of ice+assassin mark+curse on hit work with this?
I love this build and keep trying to think of ways to push it a bit further, I started running impresence - which gives a free frostbite, i had to lose faster attacks+whirling blades combo to gain blasphemy+frostbite, but we also get maddening presence which is 10% damage reduction. Any thoughts on this? I was also able to drop essence sap from the talent tree because of the mana regen on impresence and pickup some more elemental damage nodes.

so i'm able to run frostbite+hatred+purity and there might even be a watcher's eye gem or something to go along with it.. also considering the tombfists with elemental penetration on them? should help right?
Last edited by Irra_set on Jan 12, 2018, 6:46:43 AM
Hi can i use a rare weapon insteads of oni? Things i need to change?
Can i use a ele weapon with non crit version?
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info