[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

"
S0T0 wrote:
Build is fine as scion. With some basic mods my current POB tree has 35% more life and has ~15% more dps at level 95 without having gloves/body armour/rings&ammy equipped.

Does however need a gem swap if you really want to get all your single dps because we need melee splash for.

I'd say its probably stronger just because you can choose what you want for second ascendancy. (
-raider for even more sustain and movespeed
-deadeye if you don't want to care about bleeding at all really + more accuracy
-elementalist for not caring about reflect+damage pen
-jugg for even more tankyness
-trickster if you don't feel like going vaalpact
etc, etc, etc )

------------

Pretty fun base template and using it now. Manage to scrape together a functioning build that demo'd leveling in under 6 hours to blood aqua. (oni-goroshi + goldrim + wise oak with frost blades pretty much covered it all even saving 30 passive points to not waste respec points for awhile)

So which second ascendancy did u pick?
Also, the slayer ascendancy says you are immune to reflect of physical dmg, does this mean that bleed cannot be reflected?

So is overleech mandatory for this build? in order to compensate bleed+embrace debuffs? Cant the build work in any other class?

Would be nice to take a look at a PoB link!

I am running this as a slayer/ele, though I did make a few changes to the original build. Like Soto stated, I think you have many options for the secondary ascendancy. I've only personally tried assassin, jugg, and ele.

The bleed damage, while physical, is counted as an ailment. So even with slayer, you can still reflect the bleed. Not sure how it would feel going a separate route than slayer, but feel free to try!

I'm on mobile at the moment so I can't provide a PoB link, however my character profile should be public... So there's that.

Like I said, I switched a few things up. I opted for 90% cold conversion. Firstly, because we're forced to drop a support to add melee splash as a scion. Secondly, because I use the unique amulet Impresence for free Frostbite (-44% cold res). That, along with the ele ascendancy and a few ele penetration nodes on the tree, makes general mapping feel like a joke... Even with only 4k hp.

I also squeezed in an Inspired learning jewel over on the right side of the tree, for even more fun map clearing.
Last edited by foolroach on Apr 6, 2018, 7:03:03 PM
I'm running scion as well, slayer/ele. I did drop the oni for kitava's feast tho, so i still get free melee splash, still lvl 78 atm, still have to 6-link the weapon, but it clears fast. Only getting minor problems with the bleed, even with 90% conversion to elemental, gotta figure that one out.
Im having trouble generating frenzy charges and bleeding and i cant quite figure it out. Does anyone know if this is still a viable build in the current meta?
"
opticdust wrote:
i'm using the full set as showed and everyting and im not generating any frenzy charge ewhn i hit something i got the red trail and royal grander set up i just dont know what to do

they changed the slayer ascendancy and you can't pick up endless hunger anymore because it stop your bleeding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info