[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

Alira or kill all?
Last edited by Lanerds on Mar 4, 2018, 7:36:38 AM
"
Lanerds wrote:
Alira or kill all?

Kill all.

Hello there,

Regarding 3.2, I've done some tweaks to this awesome build, based on this build by mertcan258 : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2063802/page/1

1°) Replaced Golden rule by a jewel giving some crit/crit multiplier or flat phy dmg)
=> Auto bleed is no longer needed and you can no longer bleed when leeching due to updated Endless hunger
2°) Replaced The red trail by Kaom's roots
=> Bleed is not useless. Can be replaced by other boots than Kaom if res are needed for example
3°) Replaced Kaom's heart by Cherrubim's (for the moment)
=> Obvious BIS is Belly but it's more expensive, however you can use any 6S armor with + max life (+res if needed)
4°) Had to leave Herald of ash
=> Too much mana reservation (see point 5°))
5°) Generate frenzy charges with : Frenzy, Blood rage (not mandatory), Blasphemy + Poacher's mark
=> Blood rage is a good starter for beginning of a map or when you've lost all your charges, but definitely not really mandatory

Ascendancy : Impac => Endless hunger => Brutal fervour => Headsman (Currently facerolling T9/11 without Headsman)

Results :
- Gameplay is 90% same as before
- Lost of 800/900 life (~ 15%) => Could probably be solved by Belly
- Lost 25% movement speed => Not ultra problematic since we are flickering around most of the time
- Lost stun immunity passive (that's why Kaom's root)
- Frenzy charges generation is almost as good as it was in 3.1 by auto-bleed + red trail => You however need to use Frenzy to generate frenzy charges on bosses
- Did not notice any dps lost or clean speed lost for the moment
- Gain 1 frenzy charge (Corrupted Kaom's with +1 to frenzy charge is ultra cheap in standard)
- Gain bleed immunity
- Gain Fortify (or any other buff you could use) with the 6S armor
Last edited by MageWhite on Mar 4, 2018, 6:57:43 PM
"
MageWhite wrote:
"
Lanerds wrote:
Alira or kill all?

Kill all.

Hello there,

Regarding 3.2, I've done some tweaks to this awesome build, based on this build by mertcan258 : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2063802/page/1

1°) Replaced Golden rule by a jewel giving some crit/crit multiplier or flat phy dmg)
=> Auto bleed is no longer needed and you can no longer bleed when leeching due to updated Endless hunger
2°) Replaced The red trail by Kaom's roots
=> Bleed is not useless. Can be replaced by other boots than Kaom if res are needed for example
3°) Replaced Kaom's heart by Cherrubim's (for the moment)
=> Obvious BIS is Belly but it's more expensive, however you can use any 6S armor with + max life (+res if needed)
4°) Had to leave Herald of ash
=> Too much mana reservation (see point 5°))
5°) Generate frenzy charges with : Frenzy, Blood rage (not mandatory), Blasphemy + Poacher's mark
=> Blood rage is a good starter for beginning of a map or when you've lost all your charges, but definitely not really mandatory

Ascendancy : Impac => Endless hunger => Brutal fervour => Headsman (Currently facerolling T9/11 without Headsman)

Results :
- Gameplay is 90% same as before
- Lost of 800/900 life (~ 15%) => Could probably be solved by Belly
- Lost 25% movement speed => Not ultra problematic since we are flickering around most of the time
- Lost stun immunity passive (that's why Kaom's root)
- Frenzy charges generation is almost as good as it was in 3.1 by auto-bleed + red trail => You however need to use Frenzy to generate frenzy charges on bosses
- Did not notice any dps lost or clean speed lost for the moment
- Gain 1 frenzy charge (Corrupted Kaom's with +1 to frenzy charge is ultra cheap in standard)
- Gain bleed immunity
- Gain Fortify (or any other buff you could use) with the 6S armor

Dunno, playing it like this right now and doesn't feel as smooth, especially vs bosses.
It's clearly not as smooth as it was in 3.1, especially on bosses where you need to use frenzy then flicker, then frenzy, then fl...

Gameplay is still close to what we had in 3.1, not as efficient but still playable and enjoyable to my mind ;-)
It is not smooth!

Only smooth if you can hold 1 button and everything die. XD

Let do some comparisons, your setup is using blood rage (25% on kill) and poacher (~30% on kill) total 55% on kill. With the help of monster density and multistrike it can be "smooth" around 70-80% of the time while mapping and (the big point) 0% at boss since all frenzy was from kills.
Next is Est setup, I think we can only boot crit chance to 90% so let say it "smooth" 90-95% with blood rage and poacher combine.
Next is Oro setup, it had 99% ignite on hit so we can say it "smooth" 99% every time (without aliments avoid map mod), its problem is only generating 1 charge per ignite.
Final is self-bleed, I would say it "smooth" 99.9999999% of the time since it will generate frenzy on every hit for 5 seconds, on everything, and even on aliments avoid map.

Final-final thought is the way 2 setups execute, your cycle at boss is frenzy (3-5 hits) for 1-1,5s then flick for 1~2s (assuming we have 9-10 aps). Self-bleed setup is 1 hit (not 1 second) then 8s "smooth".
It still depends on a lot of factors. But there is 1 thing for sure that a boss will more likely to die after 8s then after 10 hit.

Cheer. XD (just try to compare for fun, Im not offending your build and your opinion on playable and enjoyable)
So, I am having some trouble here. Now that the latest update came in, I am somehow doing more physical and I cant mitigate it anymore. I am using the phys to lightning, and the winter spirit notable. Issue still arises. Wondering if there is another element I am missing
So we leveling until got a red trail and the golden rule
I am using frost blade right now
"
zadranth wrote:
So, I am having some trouble here. Now that the latest update came in, I am somehow doing more physical and I cant mitigate it anymore. I am using the phys to lightning, and the winter spirit notable. Issue still arises. Wondering if there is another element I am missing

What class/asc are you using? If you can link you PoB or character.
my problem is that i dont get bleeding anymore.. with the char in standard from last league.. i changed nothing on him, and i cant figure out why
"
Kamuel wrote:
my problem is that i dont get bleeding anymore.. with the char in standard from last league.. i changed nothing on him, and i cant figure out why

You should prob check the patch notes more often :D, slayers endless hunger node now instead of giving you over leach is giving you bleed immunity XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info