[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

"razor's edge" and "Sword damage and bleed chance" nodes, both combined have 25% chance to cause bleed
"
CreapeR wrote:
Then i saw your scion tree i thought you copied mine for a second ;D but remembered that i didn't post it here :D, everything is almost the same.

This is how i would change it, i don't think it's really worth to go that far for that 1 frenzy, better just get 1 jewel slot and same life near the dualist tree, also the crit chance/multiplayer near the ranger. The damage nodes you took near marouder are for two handed builds, this one is considered to be one handed. Also got rid of the leech and ele resist nodes near the marouder, becouse you will get enough from the items, and leech from dualist side is enough, everything else should be fine.

https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAQcADBAAAIC-vPTGRQo11jGeplebLV85ivDEgrCrvqdlTb02R34ZtGqTTP9OKio4TeP-jzWS2L3-Crc-g8w8LcauxPZyqfcykn09PuXPmG_cI-oY-OsUcRuqEPDyWoE6wQfXfmMXdqzPfq2N2XyCB4Nf8kEj028nmmpDMcMzWhrz3WhlW68NjYd2Sn38xe4Oo4oj9k2SjX0wfMjcwUn-HYGs5GqpeVFHPs-95jfU7T_UUnSgBqIX3AYgfyv9bn7dePmNua4-Z5vkUVBH7w4UIF8_2sEuU9NvdO0FLXrvOuHyRZd5KCqLT-dUJP3_3meg45-5HelGAl-kDFgXoj48S6u6YN5EJfd9AAAAAAA=

ok, so Oni Goroshi is not considered a two-handed weapon?
But your "Warrior's blood" would not be useless since we do not regenerate?
Yeap it's not needed, just me being derpy ;D, just way to used to always taking it

Also adding an answer to the question, yes, it is a one handed sword that block the secondary weapon/shield slot.
Last edited by CreapeR on Mar 1, 2018, 3:55:16 PM
Problem will be the drop rate of oni next league.. it was fun while it lasted GGGGGGGGGGzzzz
It sucks, but it won't stop me, going to farm it anyways. Also, oni drop rate is a problem, but by far not the biggest one, the real problem will be getting The Red Trail boots, with the breech mod removed there is no reliable way to farm them, even if they would show up on the market, the price will be higher then oni easily, so i'll be starting my league as a oni infernal blow, and maybe with some luck, 1 week into the league i will get the dam boots.
Last edited by CreapeR on Mar 2, 2018, 9:16:17 AM
"
CreapeR wrote:
It sucks, but it won't stop me, going to farm it anyways. Also, oni drop rate is a problem, but by far not the biggest one, the real problem will be getting The Red Trail boots, with the breech mod removed there is no reliable way to farm them, even if they would show up on the market, the price will be higher then oni easily, so i'll be starting my league as a oni infernal blow, and maybe with some luck, 1 week into the league i will get the dam boots.

Could you post a tree or something? I think I'm gonna go for Terminus Flicker until I get the Red Trail and Oni-Goroshi.
I don't trust myself as a build creator so i rather not, but i can give suggestion ;D, if you gonna go as ascendant just go and look up some league started builds online, 100% there are some, if you gonna do a chieftain flicker as me (which i have no idea if it will work), well look up some jugg started builds, there are million of those, they are great early lab farmers, so many people choose them as there league starters, and later into the league you can just change your ascendancy to a chieftain. And if you do decide to farm for oni, go look up youtuber Mathilification and his oni infernal blow build and just adjust it to the class you pick.
"
CreapeR wrote:

How much more time do you think we will have to farm for oni now?

It was like 2 hours per character to reach lvl 7 and then in the next hour or so u could get 1.

Now they said "a lot more", i m guessing double the amount of time?
Welp been farming for 9hours and 30mins straight, still no oni, if anyone is thinking of farming oni, don't XD, it's horible experience, gonna edit later then i get it ;D

Edit: Can finally edit dis crap, got uni... Took me 20+h, haven't slept for 2 days almost ;D, it was hell, afk but still hell, don't bother farming this crap yourself ;D
Last edited by CreapeR on Mar 3, 2018, 7:02:43 PM
Just got mine after 5h, including the time to lvl to 7, RNGesus be praised!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info