[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

"
ArJohns10 wrote:
After trying this build for a few, I noticed something keeps obliterating my hp. I would have to assume it's something to do with the bleed, but not sure. Anyone care to take a look at my setup and see if they can come up with anything?

probably, because of Abyssus
I'm trying this build right now, and this is more consistent than Terminus EST and Oro's Sacrifice flicker builds. The problem with Terminus EST and Oro's Sacrifice is they run out of frenzy charges on Boss fights, this doesn't. Too bad I found this guide so late.
"
Sorbetero wrote:
I'm trying this build right now, and this is more consistent than Terminus EST and Oro's Sacrifice flicker builds. The problem with Terminus EST and Oro's Sacrifice is they run out of frenzy charges on Boss fights, this doesn't. Too bad I found this guide so late.

If you are running out of charges on bosses that you can ignite with Oro's you're missing ignite chance you could have picked up.

I found this hella late too, I had no idea the jewel The Golden Rule existed until I found this. I remember looking for self bleed ways before 3.0 when it wasn't released yet. Very depressing that this build won't work well with the new slayer coming out this weekend in the new league.
This build will dead in 4 and a half days from now.
Had so much fun with it.
Frist lv91 char with crappy laptop and connection. XD
RIP
(LF some miracle change or some way to work around)
"
pharaoh000 wrote:
This build will dead in 4 and a half days from now.
Had so much fun with it.
Frist lv91 char with crappy laptop and connection. XD
RIP
(LF some miracle change or some way to work around)

Depends if the bleed damage is counted as reflected physical damage. If yes, you can screw it. Then you need to play a crit/frenzy flicker again.

But damn, cyclone is getting OP with the changes.
Last edited by Camatoo on Feb 26, 2018, 6:25:21 AM
RIP to a great build. One ascendancy change seems to have ruined two important mechanics.

Endless Hunger no longer leeches at full life, and it now prevents bleeding.

Looking forward to thoughts / builds that work as well.

Best Regards
aw man ! This is my favorite build
The first league I play seriously and find a build I plan to main aaaaand its gone.
Oh well I guess I should be glad I got to experience it once..
'twas the best PoE time of my life :D

"
_BADKARMA_ wrote:
RIP to a great build. One ascendancy change seems to have ruined two important mechanics.

Endless Hunger no longer leeches at full life, and it now prevents bleeding.

Looking forward to thoughts / builds that work as well.

Best Regards

You could go deeper and get leech at full life, but you cannot overcome the fact that the first node makes you immune to bleed.
Even if bleed does not count as physical reflect, it doesnt matter because you cant get any life leech node anymore.

Slayer is dead for this build but maybe it can be done on other class/ascendancy.

I have seen many Oni-goroshi builds, even flicker strike ones on other classes, like scion or marauder, even inquisitor maybe, they overcome the swords debuff in some way.

@Darthpwn
What is your opinion on this after the Slayer changes man?
It dead because we cannot self-bleed anymore, either by immu bleed-endless hunger or immu phys reflect-other node that we dont take.

No further point needs to discuss unless something change.
"
pharaoh000 wrote:
It dead because we cannot self-bleed anymore, either by immu bleed-endless hunger or immu phys reflect-other node that we dont take.

No further point needs to discuss unless something change.

I didnt say any different mate, you should take 10 seconds and read what i said.

We need to check if we can make the build into other ascendancy/class.

I am so furious when GGG deletes builds that are not broken or op, just because they are collateral damage..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info