[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

How work Ngamahu's Flame instead Oni Goroshi?
Could you use hrimburn gloves in place of the tombfists?
Your cold damage can ignite is a good plus, and you can then drop the physical to lighting and add in maim or something else, (maybe ancestral call for even more amazing clear)?

in PoB, if I removed phys to lightning, added hrimsorrow and maim, it's a net increase in DPS, while still managing to keep 90% ele conversion, so bleed is minimal.
Your build interest me.

Lets see where it takes us.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
im having trouble staying alive in maps D: would any one mind loking at my build and giving some tip? name is BionicSpeed
Currently Running a Watcher Eye Variant of this build feels pretty good so far even with 79% elemental conversion Dont Really Notice the Bleed Or Her Embrace

Still Trying to Figure out what skill to use besides blade furry in my weapon swap for higher tier bosses

Spoiler

PS: @Svartir i believe if you check Xyrms Character he is using Hrimsorrow for 99% Elemental conversion
Last edited by VsDreaMz on Jan 13, 2018, 4:48:47 PM
I'm just curious, where can you still improve on this build? Just got my first bunch of Oni-swords, I just want to know how capable this is in end game content. . . Noobie here
How come you are using the double-socketed Tombfist gloves - Are these just for having another Abyss jewel or does the Maim from the gloves give bonus damage aswell?
"
travisiscool wrote:
Quick ring question would it go in this order Diamond rings > Steel Rings > two-tone/solid resist rings (such as ruby topaz sapphire?).

Thank you.

Some1 else feel free to correct me if Im wrong but from what I can see, elemental damage with attack skill prooves to be better for us compared to flat phys to attacks, so in PoB at least I can see a bigger increase in damage with opal rings than with steel rings. Maybe if u dont go abyssus+Goroshi u need the base flat more, but for now %ele seems better
Is Xoph's blood a good ammy for this? I'd expect it to be bout to buy one lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Is Xoph's blood a good ammy for this? I'd expect it to be bout to buy one lol

Xoph's Blood would most likely be absolutely terrible tbh, if you want a good unique ammy for this build go with Carnage Heart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info