[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

How tf you guys deal with uber lab? I've gotten to the final fight a few times but end up flickering to the wrong adds/bleed fucks me over and I get killed.
"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:
How tf you guys deal with uber lab? I've gotten to the final fight a few times but end up flickering to the wrong adds/bleed fucks me over and I get killed.

I had the same problem, but just swapped out Flicker for Blade Flurry and Multistrike for Maim. Labs are super easy now.
Hi guys,

I've been running this build for 1 week now and it turns out i have incredible problems with my tankiness, i'm getting one shoted by some mobs. That's really strange because i have 75% to the 3 elemental res + 50% phys res. Can someone look at my build and help me with this? Thank you :)
"
Jerooz wrote:
Hi guys,

I've been running this build for 1 week now and it turns out i have incredible problems with my tankiness, i'm getting one shoted by some mobs. That's really strange because i have 75% to the 3 elemental res + 50% phys res. Can someone look at my build and help me with this? Thank you :)

You're still missing a bit of life nodes in skill tree as well as I'd swap out that "survival skills" jewel for something with % life on it. Also lacking a lot of life in items as well.
"
Takhyoneus wrote:
"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:

I had the same problem, but just swapped out Flicker for Blade Flurry and Multistrike for Maim. Labs are super easy now.

Yo thanks for the tip, did the swap and cleared lab today pretty ez not too hard. Just was having trouble trying to dodge things using flicker but it's fine with blade flurry.
Ok i will post this for the 1% that actually will have the currency

So MAIM problem if you have a Headhunter you ll oneshot yourself

THATS because you get vile touch and the synergy with the golden rule jewel makes the poison to stack on you so you get insane amounts of stacks since you attack fast...I oneshotted myself way too many times just use a basalt with poison immunity

Im being greedy and running biscos +headhunter the build is prolly one of the funniest things ive done thanks for that!!!
This explains so much.

I actually swapped out my crit flask with Blood of Karui and have managed to tank it so far.
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
"
guiniol wrote:
Thank you for the build. I started farming Oni Goroshi without a build in mind, but I've always wanted to try flicker strike, so this build sounds perfect.
I've dropped two Oni Goroshi, and they have 71% and 72% increased critical chance. The third character is probably going to drop a 70% knowing my luck. Is that going to be a problem for the build or should it still be ok?

To Min Max your really going to want an Oni with Max Crit Chance

Fingers crossed on a better drop on the last one then!

EDIT: 81%. Better than average. That'll have to do for the moment.
Last edited by guiniol on Jan 18, 2018, 6:08:24 PM
https://pastebin.com/mXpGLatM

My current setup! (made couple changes to the tree and setup)
Im loving this build so far and it melts Shaper like no other!
Hi can we use watcher's eye anger 40% physical to fire conversion and Xoph's Blood to convert 90% of our physical damage to fire, while replacing Physical to Lightning with Added Fire Damage? Would that work as well?

With that change, we unspec the three cold nodes, while substituting it with Lava Lash, which provides us with an extra 8% fire penetration. Based on POB, while the enemy is covered w/ ash, effective dps is 1.13m
Last edited by woonjiajun88 on Jan 19, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info