[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

"
woonjiajun88 wrote:
Hi can we use watcher's eye anger 40% physical to fire conversion and Xoph's Blood to convert 90% of our physical damage to fire, while replacing Physical to Lightning with Added Fire Damage? Would that work as well?

With that change, we unspec the three cold nodes, while substituting it with Lava Lash, which provides us with an extra 8% fire penetration. Based on POB, while the enemy is covered w/ ash, effective dps is 1.13m

As Long as your still able to deal Physical Damage to proc bleeds that will work then Really 80% Elemental conversion is enough to not really notice the bleed
I love this construction

I made some changes, I use Red Storm (not to die accidentally in a pack of monsters). I took the oskarm gloves to increase the criticism.

I have some questions :)

1) I do not really know what to put as a gem in the glove to optimize the construction (if you have an idea)

2) Investing in iron reflex will not increase survivability any further?

Sorry in advance of the language it's not my mother tongue.
"
Zerk_Rage37 wrote:
I love this construction

I made some changes, I use Red Storm (not to die accidentally in a pack of monsters). I took the oskarm gloves to increase the criticism.

I have some questions :)

1) I do not really know what to put as a gem in the glove to optimize the construction (if you have an idea)

2) Investing in iron reflex will not increase survivability any further?

1. You could link an ancestral protector to a few diff supports for more dps if you'd like. Or another cwdt setup.

2. Not worth it in my opinion, as you only gain minor phys reduction (3%) for losing a good bit (7% chance to evade in my char) chance.

I'd unallocate red storm also, you should be fine with bleeding on normal packs. For unique solo boss or starting fresh use a bow swap with puncture if you need to.
Separate question for everybody...can anyone explain why purity of fire? I'm running t10-13 maps right now with herald of ash and hatred and not having any issues with fire damage killing me off or getting me low. My fire res is already overcapped without purity.
Hi guys help me out here, im running a variant of this build with a scion an looks good but im having 2 problems

1.- Mana problems, i cant sustain the mana and my character stop the jumps and thats a dead.

2.- How do i know how much of my Phys im converting?

°im using
with Hatred and Weapon to Cold node on the tree and that gives me 20% more to phy to cold.

i think i have enough of Conversion there but i need to have almost all of my attencion on my life because bleed hurt a lot..

Any suggestions?

thanks.
Last edited by frederickf on Jan 20, 2018, 12:14:27 PM
a BdXtcvfSnv
What do you mean by cwdt?
sorry I started recently

ok I give up iron reflex, on the other hand if I do not use red storm regularly I find myself in a monster pack without being able to flicker, while that way I never have a problem so I strongly hesitated to me to separate (it was before having the gloves, a test I hate to die)

otherwise purity of fire is only used during leveling or if not fired fire burn oni's goroshi is ridiculous.

a frederickf

1) You have not taken val pack can be an influence?
Sorry but I do not see the gold standard gem on your normal build that synergizes with the boot

2) 90% of elementary conversion with the two nodes of 20% or 40% + phys to light conversion of 50%

You aren't using the correct flicker strike support gems. IE: no phys to lightning support.
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
"
woonjiajun88 wrote:
Hi can we use watcher's eye anger 40% physical to fire conversion and Xoph's Blood to convert 90% of our physical damage to fire, while replacing Physical to Lightning with Added Fire Damage? Would that work as well?

With that change, we unspec the three cold nodes, while substituting it with Lava Lash, which provides us with an extra 8% fire penetration. Based on POB, while the enemy is covered w/ ash, effective dps is 1.13m

As Long as your still able to deal Physical Damage to proc bleeds that will work then Really 80% Elemental conversion is enough to not really notice the bleed

Can you still cause bleeding with the Avatar of Fire that's on Xoph's Blood?
Im having big big issues with my mana sustain, idk what else do.. help pls? :D
"
Junky56 wrote:
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
"
woonjiajun88 wrote:

Can you still cause bleeding with the Avatar of Fire that's on Xoph's Blood?

No As You Will Deal No Physical Damage

And Mana Sustain Via Mana Leech is Very Tricky with Flickerstrike i Ended up having to get Flat mana on a Ring and Jewel to be able to sustain my max speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info