[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

Tooltip for Flicker isn't "DPS"... it's damage per hit, and it ignores a lot of factors (including the fact that you attack an insane number of times per second, and doesn't include her embrace or many other factors). The 1 mil is from Path of Building, aka "real world" DPS.
I just started playing this league when I found out about the release of the new oni sword and was itching to find a build with it and I haven't played flicker in about 3+ years so I figured why not.

I'm mostly a hardcore player and I made some changes to the tree to pick up a lot more armor and life at the cost of some damage. If anyone would be willing to take a look at the tree and tell me what they think of it I'd greatly appreciate it. https://pastebin.com/6nTSK1iT

Seeing as how you need a lot of phys reduction and and armor for this league I tried to pick a plentiful amount, to the point where it might be a bit overkill as stacking too much armor is quite useless in most cases, but I'm not sure.

Also I don't plan on using an Abyssus obviously and will most likely be using Starkonja's. With my tree, and opting out of going into shadow crit nodes and dropping one additional frenzy charge, my main concern is if I'll have enough damage to get through map bosses without wanting to gouge my eyes out. I haven't played flicker in a very long time, so I really don't know what kind of damage I should be expecting.

Any input or changes to the tree are greatly appreciated.
"
chibiusa91 wrote:
i dont understand how you can achieve one million dps, i can only achieve roughy 8k buffed on my flicker strike with a similar setup as yours could you check my character out?

character name is "Milke"

His DPS is from Path of Building where all buffs, flasks etc. are applied
IGN: Dargeshaad
"
Xyrm wrote:

The first piece of frustration is mana.

Some pointers:

* 2% life+mana regen on hit boots enchant
* Enlighten (just a cheap corrupted lvl 3) linked to Hatred+Purity of Fire should net you 130-140 unreserved mana
* Check my different take on the skill tree where I also have two %less mana cost nodes (believe my Flicker cost is 46 mana). As a bonus you also get INT and accuracy on these nodes
* Oskarm gloves with assassins mark gives +mana on kill but even on bosses I don't have problems
IGN: Dargeshaad
Last edited by Dargeshaad on Jan 9, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
My second build i try from you... let´s see how we fare shall we :)
Last edited by Kyrim on Jan 9, 2018, 1:11:31 PM
how do u inflict bleed to yourself?
what aura's are you usually running? do you switch to artic armour for boss or just always hatred/purity of fire? what if we're way over fire max without running purity of fire? better to run hatred/herald of ash then? i switched back to using abyssus from stark now that i have 6k health, i had been running artic armour and stark to survive things.
Thinking of making a new Flicker char after I finish farming a HH.

Do you think HH would work well with this build?
Quick ring question would it go in this order Diamond rings > Steel Rings > two-tone/solid resist rings (such as ruby topaz sapphire?).

Thank you.
Hey I was just wondering how I would sustain flicker right now newer to the game and don't know how to recharge my frenzy strikes to keep using flicker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info