[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

Is everyone running HoI, HoT, and Clarity with Essence Worm? When I do that I have just enough mana to cast Storm Call. Doesn't that make MoM pointless with so little mana left?
"
BGonzo wrote:
Is everyone running HoI, HoT, and Clarity with Essence Worm? When I do that I have just enough mana to cast Storm Call. Doesn't that make MoM pointless with so little mana left?

OP is only using clarity because of his Watcher's Eye.
"
pepejovi wrote:
"
BGonzo wrote:

OP is only using clarity because of his Watcher's Eye.

first, I'm using a lvl 1 clarity because of my watchers eye mod. Without that mod you don't need to use clarity.

And in the MoM variant we use only 1 herald, HoT. Otherwise the mana reservation would be too great to benefit from it.
Hi, im running this build through Hardcore bestiary, so far without using phase acro and putting more focus on mind over matter, i noticed that i get chunked pretty hard, and was wondering what your thoughts are on improvements for hardcore ( have a carcass jack i 6 socketeded working on getting it 6L, hence the tabula.)
Well this build relies fully on acro/phase acro as defense, that means we dont have very much mitigation going on when we get hit. Try to get as much life and mana as possible (on gear) and I would use a silver flask instead of a quicksilver one. Getting a large life/mana pool is our highest priority (aorund 6k life, 3-4k mana).

But yea, for hardcore playstyle: watch the map mods, especially crit and added extra damage are going to hurt.
This may be a stupid question, but I'm relatively new to the game so I'm still learning some of the mechanics. On the armor gems, can you please explain to me how "increased critical strikes" and "controlled destruction" interact? Can this ability still crit? Do they just cancel each other out? Is there some advanced formula that you could enlighten me with?
"
BonerJutsu wrote:
This may be a stupid question, but I'm relatively new to the game so I'm still learning some of the mechanics. On the armor gems, can you please explain to me how "increased critical strikes" and "controlled destruction" interact? Can this ability still crit? Do they just cancel each other out? Is there some advanced formula that you could enlighten me with?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Critical_strike#Mechanics
"
BonerJutsu wrote:

For clarification: it DOESN'T make the crit chance = 5%. it reduces the crit chance by 100%, that means if you have storm call with 6% base crit and gear and jewels/skill nodes with a total 500% crit increase (just a mathematical example), you will get 400% increased instead of 500% (meaning your critchance is 6+6*4 = 30% instead of 6+6*5 = 36%. I hope you understand it.
Little bit worried about my singletarget damage, I'm aware that a 6L and a Choir amulet will help it by a lot, but it's quite low right now in red tiers.

Can you check out my character (HeadachesInc) and let me know if there's something big I'm missing?
Hey man, I'm playing your build and I'm really struggling with passing through Merci Lab or even T5 maps. Can you check my character(LukosBOOM) and tell me what do I need to change?
Right now I have something about 5-6 chaos so what do I need to change in the first place? Something that won't cost me a fortune. Maybe there is something wrong with my tree or skill gems.
Last edited by lukos124 on Mar 19, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info