[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

Flasks. You need only 1 mana and 1 life flask, and get atziris promise, a diamond flask and either a basalt flask (defensive option) or a silver flask (offensive).

Also i really recommend to use a tabula, because having a 6l is super strong. also get the full ascendancy, this is most important (check global 820 for uber lab carry/trials if you need help).
So if i choose to take a trickster instead of a inqusitor i would just loose 10% dmg? I dont really like the aesthetics of a templar :D

And which ascendancy nodes should i pick first then as a trickster?
Last edited by V4ldaran on Mar 22, 2018, 7:21:50 AM
"
So if i choose to take a trickster instead of a inqusitor i would just loose 10% dmg? I dont really like the aesthetics of a templar :D

And which ascendancy nodes should i pick first then as a trickster?

weave of arcane, harness of void, swift killer and last ghost dance. Problem with 4th ascendancy node is, that it is conditional (triggers on ES recharge).
Got about 1 ex 40 c to spend. What should i get next ? Struggelig with yellow shaper. Might be becouse of lag/stuttering. Beast SC

Spoiler
"
mortenaa wrote:
Got about 1 ex 40 c to spend. What should i get next ? Struggelig with yellow shaper. Might be becouse of lag/stuttering. Beast SC
[/spoiler]

1. quality on flasks
2. a sceptre is a better and cheaper than a dagger, try upgrading your divinarius. also attack speed on sceptre = survivability (more speed with shieldcharge).
3. a shield with lightning/spell damage and cast speed
4. A helmet with more life. You can try to get a rare helmet with enchant and try crafting it.
Hi, can you advice me, which jewel is better for me?

With first one, i have something over 70% crit chance, with second one, have almost 80% (in hideout).

Please be advised, i dont use diamond flask and either orb of storms, so that's mine final crit chance at bosses.

I don't use it because i trying to simplify every build i play, otherwise its just too many buttons for me and i can't handle it.

Anyway, i have literally almost same tooltip with both of these jewels and because i don't understand how crit exactly works (at wiki are just some weird equations which i can't solve at all), so i dunno what crit chance is needed to deal stable critical strikes, or if its even counted that way.
Last edited by CRE_AGA on Mar 23, 2018, 1:19:21 PM
I have question i do storm call totems onhierophant. Does faster casting gives anything to storm call totems? Storm call has his duration that can be shorter beacuse fo example enchant, less duration gem. Faster casting will not make duration of storm call shorter, so shoud i use it? Or im missing anything?
"
CRE_AGA wrote:
Hi, can you advice me, which jewel is better for me?

With first one, i have something over 70% crit chance, with second one, have almost 80% (in hideout).

Please be advised, i dont use diamond flask and either orb of storms, so that's mine final crit chance at bosses.

You should use a diamond flask. With it I would use incr. lightning damage (with a diamond flask you're crit capped).
To the mechanics of a diamond flask: it's pretty simple. Let's say, you have 60% crit chance (with powercharges up), which is 0.6. (100% = 1)

the formula is: critchance *2 - critchance^2, which is in this example, if we put the numbers in: 0.6 *2 - 0.6^2 = 1.2 - 0.36 = 0.84. Which means, our crit chance is 84% with diamond flask.
For inquisitor this is SUPER important because critting means = ignore resistances. A non crit doesn't ignore resistances, which is really BAD!
If you have problem with micromanaging flasks, then try new hotkeys. for example the life flask is only needed in emergency (1), so use 3 fingers for 2,3,4 (utility flasks) and ur thumb for space (5th utility flask). is really comfortable.

"
qlasboy wrote:
I have question i do storm call totems onhierophant. Does faster casting gives anything to storm call totems? Storm call has his duration that can be shorter beacuse fo example enchant, less duration gem. Faster casting will not make duration of storm call shorter, so shoud i use it? Or im missing anything?

I never played stormcall totems, but i think faster casting is kinda necessary. Totems have poor aim with fast moving targets.
hi! iam playing with ur build but idk, dont feel that power that u show us in ur videos, can u pls check my Char? nickname is AshKtchuP.
I hope u can tell me something about my tree or items that iam missing, thk u so much
Your char isn't public, therefore I can't check it ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info