[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

Ok guys, I did some skill trees. They're all mind over matter based.

Inquisitor is still the strongest (10% stronger than other classes), but the other classes give good other benefits, elementalist gives us free life leech (bereks grip can be dropped), trickster is extremely tanky and scion/assassin are viable options too, but i would recommend the other three classes. If you plan this build as league starter, I recommend you to use warlords mark + blasphemy instead of herald of thunder and skip wrath until you have essence worm.
Here are the PoB links (all with MoM):

Inquisitor:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/ChQnk23B

Trickster
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/zYcF1TzU

Elementalist
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/AGXcwhQv

Assassin
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/HrMBkskV

Scion (inquisitor+elementalist)
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/nmyfaikJ

If you got questions, feedback or even your own custom skill tree, just write here and I'll reply asap ;)
Thanks for the update - thinking about doing this as a league starter, any tips in terms of early links and useful gear to acquire early game?

Trying to pick between elementalist and inquisitor atm, i like the leech, less mana used with heralds and aoe on elementalist, probably go with that.
"
pepejovi wrote:
Thanks for the update - thinking about doing this as a league starter, any tips in terms of early links and useful gear to acquire early game?

I wouldn't use storm call before you get the less duration gem (around act 3 siosa). So I recommend you to use

freezing pulse + fire trap/ fire totem till you get lvl 12 (merveil cavern). freezing pulse + lvl 1 arcane surge + added light/cold works nicely.

then use firestorm and/or blade vortex (linked with conc effect, controlled destr. + faster casting) + 2 heralds. for bosses the fire totem helps. then in act 3 when you get the less duration gem I would go
Storm call + spell cascade + less duration + conc effect/lightning pen, and use orb of storms + fire totem when fighting bosses.
In act 9 farm humility cards to get a tabula asap. blood aqueducts is super good for leveling, can level to level 75 without problems (if you're lucky with humility cards you can stop at lvl 70). With tabula just go with the gems i linked you in PoB.
Last edited by Contractor on Mar 1, 2018, 3:55:11 PM
Does this build work as a league starter?
"
Martingale7 wrote:
Does this build work as a league starter?

look at the last post before your own should give you an idea
TFIGEGKTB
Last edited by Bawheidbob on Mar 1, 2018, 4:14:26 PM
"
Contractor wrote:
"
pepejovi wrote:

I wouldn't use storm call before you get the less duration gem (around act 3 siosa). So I recommend you to use

freezing pulse + fire trap/ fire totem till you get lvl 12 (merveil cavern). freezing pulse + lvl 1 arcane surge + added light/cold works nicely.

then use firestorm and/or blade vortex (linked with conc effect, controlled destr. + faster casting) + 2 heralds. for bosses the fire totem helps. then in act 3 when you get the less duration gem I would go
Storm call + spell cascade + less duration + conc effect/lightning pen, and use orb of storms + fire totem when fighting bosses.
In act 9 farm humility cards to get a tabula asap. blood aqueducts is super good for leveling, can level to level 75 without problems (if you're lucky with humility cards you can stop at lvl 70). With tabula just go with the gems i linked you in PoB.

Thanks for the info, any cheapo ~1c uniques i might want to keep an eye out for on poe.trade?
Question: The provided Skill Tree in the guide and the inquisitor PoB are different, which should we/i follow? Maybe the PoB link as it is more actual?

Difference are: Guide link has no Deep Wisdom, no Deep Thoughts, no Soul Siphon, no Precision but it has Elemental Focus in trickster area + many extra points in templar area to the west.

Additional Question: Guide says we should use assassins mark, but it also says we can use warlords mark ... both are curses and we can't curse an enemy with 2 curses as long as we don't have wispers of doom ... or am i miss something?
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Mar 1, 2018, 7:12:45 PM
"
pepejovi wrote:

Thanks for the info, any cheapo ~1c uniques i might want to keep an eye out for on poe.trade?

hmmm for 1c is a bit difficult, would better check rare items :P any good allrounder items which have life, resistances are always good.

"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Question: The provided Skill Tree in the guide and the inquisitor PoB are different, which should we/i follow? Maybe the PoB link as it is more actual?

Difference are: Guide link has no Deep Wisdom, no Deep Thoughts, no Soul Siphon, no Precision but it has Elemental Focus in trickster area + many extra points in templar area to the west.

Additional Question: Guide says we should use assassins mark, but it also says we can use warlords mark ... both are curses and we can't curse an enemy with 2 curses as long as we don't have wispers of doom ... or am i miss something?

yes, because my guide was later in league when i got pretty op gear. for start Mind over matter is better.

The build guides are not 100% perfect, I simply don't have the time to think all builds thorougly so allow yourself to do adjustments

and for the curses: I meant that you should use warlord's mark for leveling, since you don't have any kind of leech, and later on you can use assassins mark ;)
I'm about 12ex into this build and it seems a little "glass cannon" and clear speed is not great. Bosses can take a little while, especially on red maps. Blue mobs almost kill me and just takes one hit from a boss and I'm dead. I followed the "level 93" tree in the first post to the letter and just lack the herbalism. Running wrath and the two heralds. Just over 5,100hp. Tooltip damage in HO is 13,838dps

Heres my gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.4/AAAABAUBAQKWBAcEswVCBbUHHgj0CaoMUg5ID8QQWBEtEZYWvxo4G8gc3B2DJP0mlScvJ6kqCyycLR8wWzBxMHwy0TY9N9Q6QjpYOtg7fDwFPV9BlkVHRZ1JUUt4TLNRR1JTU1JUR1VLVcZd8mHiYqxmVGpDbIxwUnYRfIN-WX_GgpuD24V7idOLjIw2jb-PGo_6kFWSbpUglS6XlZf0mjua4J2qn9-iAKKjpr6ouayXrrO0xbjKuZO8VrzqwGbAmsHzwuzDCc_d0B_Q9dJ81CPVptn83ajjhOdU6-7r9ew47TztP-987-vwH_DV8YryHfnd_94=?accountName=Shinare&characterName=Stormy_McTotsalot
Last edited by Shinare on Mar 1, 2018, 9:27:50 PM
Just wonder how can i improve my clear speed if i do not have a kaom boot with enchantment?
And is pious path a better choice than instruments of virtue + augury penitence?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info