[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
Contractor wrote:
"
Shuqo wrote:
Can I do this build on standard? Is it expensive? I don't really enjoy playing on league :D. Thanks in advance

Yes of course. About prices in standard I can't say much, because I don't play it. In abyss I would say minimum investment is 15ex.

I'm getting to 20ex on standard to finish it. just 2 more jewels and i'm done;)
is it preferred to have a rare amulet like the one you have in PoB, or choir of the storm?
"
hahahahoha wrote:
is it preferred to have a rare amulet like the one you have in PoB, or choir of the storm?

Actually choir of storms is the best amulet for this build in my opinion. Rare amulets work too if you want to have more survivability.
Have you thought about Esh's Mirror? Would It be any good for this build?
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Have you thought about Esh's Mirror? Would It be any good for this build?

It's definitely a good option, but then it's more focused on general mapping/clearing. For guardians/shaper you will lose the lightning damage stacks from the shield.
Last edited by Contractor on Feb 14, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
Why you take kaom's roots?This doesn't work with acrobatics or I'm not right?
"
mechfok wrote:
Why you take kaom's roots?This doesn't work with acrobatics or I'm not right?

Dodge and evasion are two completely different mechanics. Check the wiki:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unwavering_Stance
Hello

I've been following your build till now, lv.83, and your build is fascinating, love it, thanks a lot.

I have some question, what do you think about Maligaro's restraint. I'm not sure it can boost the damage good enough or not. Is it worth for using it?

Thank you
Last edited by pooyingMH26 on Feb 19, 2018, 5:38:24 AM
"
pooyingMH26 wrote:
Hello

I've been following your build till now, lv.83, and your build is fascinating, love it, thanks a lot.

I have some question, what do you think about Maligaro's restraint. I'm not sure it can boost the damage good enough or not. Is it worth for using it?

Thank you

Stygian vises with a good abyssal jewel are way better ;)
"
Contractor wrote:
"
pooyingMH26 wrote:
Hello

Thank you

Stygian vises with a good abyssal jewel are way better ;)

Thanks, really love this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info