[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

Why did you go Inquisitor crit and not Assassin crit ? Trying to understand wich one is best and why.
"
Miawou wrote:
Why did you go Inquisitor crit and not Assassin crit ? Trying to understand wich one is best and why.

Inquisitor = faster attack and cast speed, safer, no penetration gem needed. Overall a better choice.

Assassin = hits harder (avg. damage but lower dps), thats it.

I would wait until all new ascendancies are out. The new assassin looks promising, am interested what the new elementalist has to offer :)
Last edited by Contractor on Feb 24, 2018, 4:19:23 AM
Okay, thanks for the answer :)

After all the insteresting ascendancies are reaveled will you do an update before 3.2 ? Or your suggestions for the next league. Thanks for the great work :)
Although I haven't played it, I like the guide. Been playing PoE since Ambush and never tried Storm Call. Do you have plans to update the guide for the Pokemon League? I'd like to give it a whirl.
Thanks in advance.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
i have a hard time getting dextarity and i cant equip stuff because i dont have it how could i fix this?
"
Tiskeris wrote:
i have a hard time getting dextarity and i cant equip stuff because i dont have it how could i fix this?

Right side of the tree, or get a +30 dex node between witch and shadow. You can respec it later.

Regarding to the changes to 3.2: Inquisitor is still the best option, but Assassin and Elementalist are quite good choices for this build too! Especially the elementalist with 70% increased AoE, that must be insane :D. We are using HoT anyways, so we get the penetration and taking the node that allows us to make our shocks way more effective (20% incr. damage taken at least) which is a MORE multiplier, so I see great potential here.
"
Contractor wrote:

Regarding to the changes to 3.2: Inquisitor is still the best option, but Assassin and Elementalist are quite good choices for this build too! Especially the elementalist with 70% increased AoE, that must be insane :D. We are using HoT anyways, so we get the penetration and taking the node that allows us to make our shocks way more effective (20% incr. damage taken at least) which is a MORE multiplier, so I see great potential here.

I just want to say thanks as well, as this build does indeed look like good fun. I really want to play this build but the main thing that puts me off if the Inquisitor as my last 2 builds have all been Inquisitors. As soon as I saw the Elementalist Ascendancy revamps, I thought I would give that a go instead. As I am really bad at Path of Building warrioring, any chance you could do an Elementalist version on here with the new ascendancies and links required to save me embarassing myself? I get that I will need Lightning Penetration Support to counter the lack of that Ascendancy node from the Inquisitor, but I cant figure out which gem to remove.

Also, if I was to go Mind Over Matter, are there any other changes you would recommend other than the ones listed in you first post?

Do you have plans to update this build for the Bestiary league? I'm yet to bring a storm call build to end game but I love the play style and want to actually push one high enough.
"
Do you have plans to update this build for the Bestiary league? I'm yet to bring a storm call build to end game but I love the play style and want to actually push one high enough.

yes, give me a bit time^^
Nice build man. Works good and looks even better. What do you think about new trickter ? Could he be any good or maybe even better than good old templar ? Harness the void looks strong on paper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info