[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

I have been doing your build, and I was able to change modify his skill tree to get to yours and give him some gear, but I barely have any dps. Would you be willing to look at a PoB link and tell me what I'm missing?
"
livejamie wrote:
Here's my take on it :)

Low-Life is an option too. I myself like the life variant more, your choice.

"
I have been doing your build, and I was able to change modify his skill tree to get to yours and give him some gear, but I barely have any dps. Would you be willing to look at a PoB link and tell me what I'm missing?

Well half of your gear is missing, so I really can't tell you what is missing, I also don't see any PoB Link.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/n2NisqVp

There is my path of building link. I was just wondering what I should work on besides a six link to increase the damage.
Last edited by Aerstalk on Feb 8, 2018, 6:14:16 PM
"
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/n2NisqVp

There is my path of building link. I was just wondering what I should work on besides a six link to increase the damage.

I quickly glanced over, a 5link will hugely boost your damage, a 6l even more. try to buy a lvl 20 storm call gem, theyre cheap. Your damage will improve with better gear and higher level ;)
hello meme is this good for uber atziri too??
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Btw, I think that if someone can't get a Berek's grip or the Watcher's Eye I recommend getting a Call of the Brotherhood ring for extra lightning and cold damage in addition to some resistances. OInly do this if you can give up a little resistances. I find it better the wrath in an essence worm because I found a way to use warlord's mark and HoT. The increased % Mana reserved means I can't use both in addition to wrath.
Spoiler

I recommend using it with a two-stone ring with good elemental resistances.

Last edited by Aerstalk on Feb 10, 2018, 2:19:24 PM
Hi, has anyone made both an inquisitor and an assassin version of this? if so how are they compared to one another?
"
pro2017 wrote:
hello meme is this good for uber atziri too??

Don't use spell cascade then, and watch out for the mirror atziri in the mirror phase. It's possible but not easy like some other builds.

"
hahahahoha wrote:
Hi, has anyone made both an inquisitor and an assassin version of this? if so how are they compared to one another?

Inquisitor = faster clearspeed, faster cast speed, more survivability, profits more from aurabot (ALL elemental resistances are 0, i.e. more fire damage with anger etc.)

Assassin = hits harder, less surivability/speed
Can I do this build on standard? Is it expensive? I don't really enjoy playing on league :D. Thanks in advance
"
Shuqo wrote:
Can I do this build on standard? Is it expensive? I don't really enjoy playing on league :D. Thanks in advance

Yes of course. About prices in standard I can't say much, because I don't play it. In abyss I would say minimum investment is 15ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info