[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

Hi is the bandit to help Alira everytime> Thanks!
"
M0nteCristo wrote:
Hi is the bandit to help Alira everytime> Thanks!

yea alira is the best choice imo
Hi I am wondering what 4 or 5 link I should be using when Ilevel up with storm call? Thanks!
"
M0nteCristo wrote:
Hi I am wondering what 4 or 5 link I should be using when Ilevel up with storm call? Thanks!

If you are inquisitor and have inevitable judgement, then increased crit. if not, then light pen.
Sorry Iam very noob. It's storm call-lightening penetration-and???
Having a bit of trouble with mana after getting storm call going, any tips for that? Running a 6L in a tabula for it at level 33 atm.

Also for damage, should I just go buy better rares off .trade? Having to cast twice for white packs
Hi, big fan of stormcall really wanted to build a char off of it . I wanted to go the elementalist way but i have no idea how to do that pastebin site i read around and all but dont really understand it , Any chance able to help out with the ascendancy I figure the build the same just start from witch instead and gem links are the same thanks in advance.
To use the pastebin link, download https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding, and import a character. There you will have to option to paste it.
Hey thanks so much not knowing how to do that has been driving me crazy.
How do you get enough mana to use HoI, HoT, and clarity while using essence worm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info