[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
I am only lvl 77 but realy enjoying this build so far :) ! The only downside is a bit low dps, around 6k in hideout- with a 5l ). What would you change in priority in my stuff ? :

I found that Vaal clarity can realy help when you don't have the leech jewel, it's up 100% of the time during maps, so i can use a silver flask insted of a mana one .

Quality your flasks. Get Choir of Storms, would be the biggest dps increase. Then jewels give quite a huge chunk too. Overall your gear could use some %spell damage. I would try to get a %reduced duration enchant too.
my shield charge isn't active at all...I can't understand why
"
my shield charge isn't active at all...I can't understand why

Do you use a wand? Wands don't work with shield charge.
Hi I'm in abyss league and am having problems finding a dagger that is similar to yours. All of them seems to be missing one of the major stats or not high enough of a roll compared to yours.

This is the closest I've been able to find but not a top end dagger that I was thinking of.

I also wanted to ask if I should make any modifications to the build for this watcher's eye that also gives 7% of damage taken from mana before health when affected by clarity (on top of the mana leech). It seems it could be a good defensive option but with clarity channeled on top of all the other auras it seems I don't have enough mana to make any real damage mitigation.
Last edited by Velxion on Jan 9, 2018, 6:32:28 PM
How much exalt does a storm call build cost?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Can someone tell me how important is concentrated effect skill gem?

I ask this because I was considering this build using a 5L chest piece which goes for around 30 chaos. Where as the 6L costs like 5 Ex and up

So the real question is how important is that concentrated effect skill.

Also on average how much exalt does this build cost for a decent build to do end game stuff and how much for a more budget build to do T12 maps etc?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"

I ask this because I was considering this build using a 5L chest piece which goes for around 30 chaos. Where as the 6L costs like 5 Ex and up

So the real question is how important is that concentrated effect skill.

Also on average how much exalt does this build cost for a decent build to do end game stuff and how much for a more budget build to do T12 maps etc?

I went the route of getting the 4 link helm with the less duration and concentrated effect bonus. the helms don't go for that much but you have to make the stats up elsewhere. I'm currently fairly low on HP so i'm running MoM for more surviability. So far so good. The pseudo-6l is a huge upgrade in damage over my 5L i had on Impulsas.
just killed shaper and elder (red) eaily with this build
elder video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd_lokzbzGg
nice build
hmmm i think im laking damage, can u see my character on my profile and tell me what im doing wrong?
"
Velxion wrote:

The dagger is fine, sceptres work too. Wouldn't use mana damage mitigation, since you're low on mana anyways.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
How much exalt does a storm call build cost?

15ex minimum if you want 6l inpulsa, choir, berek, watchers eye and storm call enchant.

"
TriniGamer wrote:

It's very strong and important, especially vs bosses. Thats why I recommend a 6l over a 5l (shaper helmet or tabula), but for general clearing/mapping a 5l works too.

"
Fedega wrote:
hmmm i think im laking damage, can u see my character on my profile and tell me what im doing wrong?

Prioritize getting jewels and jewel nodes, they give more damage than some other nodes (i.e. lightning walker and elemental focus nodes can be respecced for now and replaced by jewel nodes). Are you using conc effect vs bosses? Get quality on flasks...
Last edited by Contractor on Jan 10, 2018, 4:41:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info