[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

Ok so I got as far as 66 with this build then had major survivability issues. So I am gonna rebuild it from scratch and see if I can finally get to use my Inpulsa's and Kaom's Roots.

Not sure what the issue was really. So I will try again and see if I am more successful.
it's viable in standard league¿
Currently leveling with this build in decent twink gear, and while trash dies instantly, rares and bosses tend to die rather slowly for me. Using a Tabula with Conc as the last gem.

Does SC scale super well or does it get a lot better through different means later on? A little puzzled right now because usually bosses die much more quickly using other skills.
ign: PhrozenFlame
Last edited by cocomoloco on Jan 8, 2018, 3:14:06 PM
I got this wand earlier today. It's a nice one so I'm trying to find a suitable build for it. Think it would work with this build?
I'm leveling a character with this build, currently lv 60 and love it. I was wondering about the Berek's ring, where can we find it? Is it just a random drop or do we have to chance it with a two stone ring with a ilvl80?
Can this be done with a 5L chest armor?

How bad would it be to leave out cascade gem?

Also can this build be done with Scion?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 8, 2018, 10:16:13 PM
Thanks man for this build guide.I smash red tier maps like white maps.Good job.
What is your average damage in hideout?

can you check my profile and give me some advice to continue with the build? i can map without problems but I have problems in the single target ( little damage ) .

sorry for bad english it is not my main language.
thank you very much if you answer.
"
nAn0Teh wrote:
it's viable in standard league¿

Yes, why not?

"
cocomoloco wrote:

Does SC scale super well or does it get a lot better through different means later on? A little puzzled right now because usually bosses die much more quickly using other skills.

Storm Call is a bit weak early on, but scales strong with lvl 18-20 gems.
Maybe try bladevortex for bosses.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
Can this be done with a 5L chest armor?

How bad would it be to leave out cascade gem?

Also can this build be done with Scion?

5L works. Without Cascade it's bad and clunky. And it can be done with Scion, would go Assassin and any ascendancy you like (probably would go Raider for free frenzy charges)

"
dado_hd wrote:
What is your average damage in hideout?

can you check my profile and give me some advice to continue with the build? i can map without problems but I have problems in the single target ( little damage ) .

sorry for bad english it is not my main language.
thank you very much if you answer.

36k with conc effect (6l). I have +1 Inpulsa and very GG gear, so I wouldn't really compare with it. 20k is already very good, 12-15k very comfortable up to T15 maps.
Single target: Are you trying to overlap 2 storm call circles? Your storm call is only lvl 18, needs more lvl. And why are you using laviangas spirit when you already have wrath mana leech? Quality on flasks. I highly recommend you to use berek's grip.
Last edited by Contractor on Jan 9, 2018, 12:33:46 PM
I am only lvl 77 but realy enjoying this build so far :) ! The only downside is a bit low dps, around 6k in hideout- with a 5l ). What would you change in priority in my stuff ? :

I found that Vaal clarity can realy help when you don't have the leech jewel, it's up 100% of the time during maps, so i can use a silver flask insted of a mana one .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info