[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
Contractor wrote:
"
Velxion wrote:

The dagger is fine, sceptres work too. Wouldn't use mana damage mitigation, since you're low on mana anyways.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
How much exalt does a storm call build cost?

15ex minimum if you want 6l inpulsa, choir, berek, watchers eye and storm call enchant.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
Can someone tell me how important is concentrated effect skill gem?

It's very strong and important, especially vs bosses. Thats why I recommend a 6l over a 5l (shaper helmet or tabula), but for general clearing/mapping a 5l works too.

"
Fedega wrote:
hmmm i think im laking damage, can u see my character on my profile and tell me what im doing wrong?

Prioritize getting jewels and jewel nodes, they give more damage than some other nodes (i.e. lightning walker and elemental focus nodes can be respecced for now and replaced by jewel nodes). Are you using conc effect vs bosses? Get quality on flasks...

Thank you for ur fast reply, about gear what do u think of mine?
Thanks I didn't realize this build would cost 15ex

I didn't see much uniques in this build only a couple so I assumed this build was like 3ex at max for budget version.

Anyways I am still going to do this build it looks fun as hell

BTW 15ex is the end game cost?

How much would a budget version of this build cost? I heard someone talk about storm caller budget build but then again I want a storm caller build that has very little delay
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
nice build. storm call plus spell cascade is real fun. unfortunately my dps is not as i hoped it would be, even with all unique recommendations (12k in ho with wrath, Hoi,Hot). also i die every now and then? :(

can u have a look at my stuff ? i know i need more jewels and can upgrade my life on rare items.
but any other

cheers
^ Piza how much did those items cost u in total?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Do you think this would work with assassin? Kinda tired of Inquisitor right now XD. Or is the Elemental Ignore too strong to give up?

Im not really leeching life even tho i have the berek's... it's very slight. am I doing something wrong or is just that low of a leech? Im finding myself using my health potion all the time to heal.

Last edited by tyrusxl on Jan 11, 2018, 2:14:00 AM
"
Fedega wrote:

Thank you for ur fast reply, about gear what do u think of mine?

Your gear is good. There's only room left for some finetuning and jewels. I would recommend Kaom's roots if possible.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
Thanks I didn't realize this build would cost 15ex

BTW 15ex is the end game cost?

How much would a budget version of this build cost?

Budget version: get a 6l (elder helmet with less duration and conc effect) OR a tabula until you can afford a 6l inpulsa. Prioritize getting all uniques, because they're important (choir + bereks + watchers eye = 3-5 ex). The rest can be bought a bit cheaper and the enchant isn't really necessary for budget variants, but helps a lot later on.

"
piza14 wrote:

can u have a look at my stuff ? i know i need more jewels and can upgrade my life on rare items.

Jewels give a lot. Get quality on flasks, try to get lvl 21 storm call. I recommend you to use PoB to check what gear upgrades are the best for you. In my opinion, weapon and shield need more %spell/lightning damage and the shield is lacking crit chance. But as I said, Jewels give a lot, up to 7% more damage per jewel.

"
Do you think this would work with assassin? Kinda tired of Inquisitor right now XD. Or is the Elemental Ignore too strong to give up?

Assassin does work, it's the same tree, just the starting nodes are different. And drop the increased critical strikes gem, use lightning penetration gem instead. Where assassin loses vs inquisitor are double elemental resistance maps, like EE + elemental resis.

"
tyrusxl wrote:

Im not really leeching life even tho i have the berek's... it's very slight. am I doing something wrong or is just that low of a leech? Im finding myself using my health potion all the time to heal.

Well, we don't have vaal pact. The leech rate is capped, that means a maximum of 20% of your maximum life can be leeched per second. For example you have 5000 life, that means you can leech only 1000 life per second, which is kinda slow, because after a big hit, which takes 4000 life for example, you will need 4 seconds too leech it back! That's why we have to use a life flask. If the old vaal pact still would exist, you could've leeched those 4000 life instantly back. I don't try to facetank things, it doesn't wo
Your gear is good, you could try choir of storms, would give you a huge buff.

Last edited by Contractor on Jan 11, 2018, 4:53:55 AM
Last edited by Contractor on Jan 11, 2018, 4:54:07 AM
Thank you so much for the advice. I modified some things and now I reach about 22k of damage in the hideout. but unfortunately I still do little damage in single target certainly because I'm wrong to use storm call .
what I was wondering is if it was possible (even with a weapon swap) another pure skill for the single target I have about 20 exalted to invest

thank you very much if you answer.
sorry for my English.

ps:
the berek unfortunately I can not use it because of the resistances I should remove the worm and drop HoI for Wrath ( mana problem ) but my damage goes down too much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info