[3.1] Ele Crit Blade Flurry - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 350% Movespeed! End Game Viable!

Hey Nathan. Love your work and your dedication on making some of the best lab farming builds. In the Abyss league I made a lab farmer as well, but it was the WoE sunder build that you made a while back. It got me hooked on lab farming because of the wealth it can generate.
With the new Bestiary league approaching, I am looking at starting the league with a lab farming build. I was going to reuse the WoE sunder build but I came across this build. I just want to ask, will this build be a good league starter? In terms of the leveling and gear progressing to be able to start lab farming. Cheers
"
Meisen wrote:
Yo Jelbishi.

Under "Gems" -> "The Leap Slam Setup" you've listed the gems that are supposed to be in the gloves under boots. The whole point is to get that more attack speed from gems socketed in the gloves, right? :)

Also, you said sixth link should be faster attacks if we did not want onslaught. Why not elemental focus? Path of building tells me it gives a lot more dps. Am i missing something? :/

Thanx for the guide btw. I've always hated lab, but with this build and lab compass a whole new world of easy currency and fun/excitement when it comes to enchants opened up to me :) I'm still slow as shit, cause i like to get all shrines/chests/keys, but the lootsplotion in the end feels worth it \o/

I'll look at the gem section after I make this post :)

"Also, you said sixth link should be faster attacks if we did not want onslaught. Why not elemental focus? Path of building tells me it gives a lot more dps. Am i missing something? :/"

Yes you are missing something.
Pathfinders need to be able to inflict ailments in order to get 100% increased flask charges from slain monsters. Ele focus prevents the extra flask charges so I dislike it.
"
blueframe227 wrote:
Hey Nathan. Love your work and your dedication on making some of the best lab farming builds. In the Abyss league I made a lab farmer as well, but it was the WoE sunder build that you made a while back. It got me hooked on lab farming because of the wealth it can generate.
With the new Bestiary league approaching, I am looking at starting the league with a lab farming build. I was going to reuse the WoE sunder build but I came across this build. I just want to ask, will this build be a good league starter? In terms of the leveling and gear progressing to be able to start lab farming. Cheers

Could you start this character in a new league? Sure thats what I did. It might be annoying to map with on the current gem setup, so use your head and try to make the leveling process efficient :)
Would "Wise Oak Flask" (with ALL the three resistances Uncapped to the exact same value) be a good choice to use with this build ?
It would make me take 10% less damage from ALL three elements and I would penetrate ALL three elemental resistances of Izaro...
Am I missing something ?
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
Last edited by jacarishe on Feb 21, 2018, 6:50:14 PM
"
jacarishe wrote:
Would "Wise Oak Flask" (with ALL the three resistances Uncapped to the exact same value) be a good choice to use with this build ?
It would make me take 10% less damage from ALL three elements and I would penetrate ALL three elemental resistances of Izaro...
Am I missing something ?

You're not missing something. That could totally work.

But in my opinion it's not worth it because of how valuable the other flasks are in comparison.
Diamond flask is far superior and I'm not sure you can get away with dropping jade because than you'd have to run grace aura and lose some damage.
Pathfinder is not dead after the rework! Hooray!

I'm gonna do a variant of this build with Oni-Goroshi at league start. Simply farm the Oni, and then I can level smoothly with it and dont need to invest in a weapon or links. The damage also comes out much higher than with the dreamfeathers.

https://pastebin.com/LTLCa2hG

I basically switch auras to Hatred and Purity of Fire, unallocate Twin Terrors, and use different BF links. The degen (w/Blood Rage) will be about 600 hp/s, compared to 112 hp/s with Blood Rage alone. I think that is manageable with leech and pots, since it wouldn't be up while leap slamming through lab zones. A ruby flask would help but I don't think it is worth it vs. the current flasks. I could also take Growth and Decay for some more regen, maybe at the expense of Phase Acro or some damage.

Anyone have thoughts on this? Thanks for the great builds Jelbishi!

Edit: Also, the degen only ever lasts 3 seconds when you arent hitting (leeching), removing only 1/3 of life. And you can quickly weapon swap to remove the degen.
Last edited by dwperry on Feb 23, 2018, 5:55:33 AM
"
dwperry wrote:

I'm gonna do a variant of this build with Oni-Goroshi at league start. Simply farm the Oni, and then I can level smoothly with it and dont need to invest in a weapon or links. The damage also comes out much higher than with the dreamfeathers.

I basically switch auras to Hatred and Purity of Fire, unallocate Twin Terrors, and use different BF links. The degen (w/Blood Rage) will be about 600 hp/s, compared to 112 hp/s with Blood Rage alone. I think that is manageable with leech and pots, since it wouldn't be up while leap slamming through lab zones. A ruby flask would help but I don't think it is worth it vs. the current flasks. I could also take Growth and Decay for some more regen, maybe at the expense of Phase Acro or some damage.

Edit: Also, the degen only ever lasts 3 seconds when you arent hitting (leeching), removing only 1/3 of life. And you can quickly weapon swap to remove the degen.

This is actually a great idea!

I've looked at the pastebin for a few minutes now and literally the only downside I can see is that you are going to be missing the 15% dual wielding block bonus.

Only other downside is spending 5hr or more farming the sword itself. But if time isn't your concern then I think your idea is wonderful.
"
Jelbishi wrote:
"
dwperry wrote:

This is actually a great idea!

I've looked at the pastebin for a few minutes now and literally the only downside I can see is that you are going to be missing the 15% dual wielding block bonus.

Only other downside is spending 5hr or more farming the sword itself. But if time isn't your concern then I think your idea is wonderful.

Well, I've never been anywhere near the first wave to maps anyway, and for me the league starts on a Friday night followed by work on Saturday. The "Day 1-2 mapping" holy grail wasn't gonna happen regardless haha. I'll take the easy leveling and gearing (with weapon/links and res from purity :D)
"
dwperry wrote:

Well, I've never been anywhere near the first wave to maps anyway, and for me the league starts on a Friday night followed by work on Saturday. The "Day 1-2 mapping" holy grail wasn't gonna happen regardless haha. I'll take the easy leveling and gearing (with weapon/links and res from purity :D)

I envy your attitude. After years of league resets I feel obligated to rush at the start.

Maybe I'll try to convince myself to farm up Oni-Goroshi also though. I had a wicked chieftain planned out :)
Do you recommend starting the league with this build? I'm thinking of starting as a slayer or jug and transition into this build once I have a bit of currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info