[3.1] Ele Crit Blade Flurry - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 350% Movespeed! End Game Viable!

Ive played both the qotf and hierophant/chieftain ascendant lab runner variants you mentioned. What I wonder is, and you seem to always skip that part when showing defenses... how do you not get shrekt in 80% of lab runs by an unfortunate combination of trap hits? Because evasion and acro dont do jack shit vs lab traps and they just end up eating your "0%" phys reduction character alive (fortify + granite flask being your only phys reduction buffs). I mean sure, without actually being a jugger itll be harder to ignore traps, but jugger is just so awfully slow for lab, I cant stand it! Plus leap slam just sucks monkey nuts compared to actual running because all those getting stuck moments not only cost time, they just make lab running that much less pleasant/tolerable.
Last edited by zarb on May 23, 2018, 11:14:32 AM
Still 3.3 Viable but any changes?
Don't you have some kind of totem trap for Izaro?
"
zarb wrote:
Ive played both the qotf and hierophant/chieftain ascendant lab runner variants you mentioned. What I wonder is, and you seem to always skip that part when showing defenses... how do you not get shrekt in 80% of lab runs by an unfortunate combination of trap hits? Because evasion and acro dont do jack shit vs lab traps and they just end up eating your "0%" phys reduction character alive (fortify + granite flask being your only phys reduction buffs). I mean sure, without actually being a jugger itll be harder to ignore traps, but jugger is just so awfully slow for lab, I cant stand it! Plus leap slam just sucks monkey nuts compared to actual running because all those getting stuck moments not only cost time, they just make lab running that much less pleasant/tolerable.

I've found that I rarely get hit by traps using these high movement speed and evasion lab running builds. I've done this one once before as well as a BV pathfinder which is very similar gearing wise, and neither have ever had any problems at all with traps. Traps are laughable because they very rarely hit you because of how fast you run through them and when they do its not a big deal, they might take away like 1/4 of your life MAYBE but it's never deadly because honestly you might get hit by 1 or 2 in an entire lab run, you're never in a trap gauntlet long enough to get hit multiple times and I always use a bubbling hybrid flask of staunching for labs anyways so it's really a non-issue. I honestly just run through all the traps with zero regard for timing, I just eat the dmg no problem. The only time I care about timing is with the dart traps because they just slow me down so much.
Hello, I'm currently running Blasphemy/Enfeeble to stay safe in lab at the moment, at what evasion rating do you think it is safe to take out enfeeble and maybe put in arctic armor? I'm at 5.2k HP at the moment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info