[3.1] Ele Crit Blade Flurry - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 350% Movespeed! End Game Viable!

Also, OP, want to ask: what do you think about those new elder and shaped items and about jewels?

On the one hand they look pretty damn overpowered. But on the other they give us the easier way to fix the weak sides of our builds. Yes, people who want to take top positions in a league ladders still need to put a lot of effort here (may be more than before). But those, who just want to play the game without racing... for them the game become easier. And it is good, imo.

Few days ago found that PoeCraft updated his item mod generator and added shapedand elder mods (dunno is it complete list or not...). Tried to create a dagger for Blade vortex. There are mods that give you 40% extra elem dmg based on phys dmg. And you can place multiple of them... Dunno is it a global mod or not (if compare to Doomfletch bow, looks like they are local), but still looks nice.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Hey thanks for the build, I just now am about to start doing lab runs.
For my Queen of the forest what do you suggest to drop for 5L?
"
Starxsiege wrote:
Hey thanks for the build, I just now am about to start doing lab runs.
For my Queen of the forest what do you suggest to drop for 5L?

Drop onslaught. 5Link is more than enough damage to farm with. I've been using a 5link for literally every run I did this whole league including the rank 1 runs :)

The only reason I use onslaught is so that I can get free movespeed when I stop and recharge flasks.
I noticed there's an Faster Attack Support gem for the 6th gem in the video. Is there any reason why it's replaced with Onslaught support? Just curious
Last edited by D3monPr1nc3 on Dec 28, 2017, 3:46:07 PM
Just like old days, Jelbishi, kudos to your build and guide. I'm very curious about this build, but still wonder if you may share a little bit more details on lvling this character at the beginning of the league(, I mean, like what skills you used to lvl, when switch to blade flurry, and etc.). Also, what gears to start with before you have those legendaries.

Thank you.
Even tho you said not to read too much into the amulet, I'm still wondering why you wouldn't go for a different base, like strength base, so you could level gems higher?
"
D3monPr1nc3 wrote:
I noticed there's an Faster Attack Support gem for the 6th gem in the video. Is there any reason why it's replaced with Onslaught support? Just curious

Yea, I'll update the guide with a FAQ tomorrow when I have time because it's currently late at night.

I use onslaught because I have overkill damage and I want to find all possible ways to increase my movement speed when I'm not fighting Izaro.

It's a really useful gem because when I stop to pick up flask charges I get a super-boost of speed to get me back on track.

"
solar430 wrote:
Even tho you said not to read too much into the amulet, I'm still wondering why you wouldn't go for a different base, like strength base, so you could level gems higher?

The only gem I can't level is Inc. Duration. It's stuck at level 17 and I really don't lose a lot from that. When I gain more Int I can level up blue gems and get more damage.

When it comes down to it, I got the amulet for like 5c on day 2 of the league. If I was out shopping for something else I would totally pick up all the stats to min-max the character properly.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Dec 29, 2017, 12:35:27 AM
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Just like old days, Jelbishi, kudos to your build and guide. I'm very curious about this build, but still wonder if you may share a little bit more details on lvling this character at the beginning of the league(, I mean, like what skills you used to lvl, when switch to blade flurry, and etc.). Also, what gears to start with before you have those legendaries.

Thank you.

The leveling section is left out on purpose because it takes way to much time to write up and I used a sub-optimal strat at league start because I was unfamiliar with how to level a ranger as melee.

All I can really tell you is that I struggled until I started using blade flurry but this is probably useless because I'm pretty sure you'd do a lot better with something like frostblades + ancestral call at an early level and onward.

But I haven't leveled like that so I can't give a good guide on it. Sorry!
Out of curiousity...

Could I have a list of MTXs that you use in your video?
I can make some of them out like:

Infernal Wings
Minotaur Body Armour
Ultimate Chaos Footprints
Harbinger Weapon Effect

I'm unsure of gloves and boots, could be Minotaur as well, and it kinda looks like Abyssal Imp Helmet (used to be Engraved Skull in earlier videos, right?) with Harbinger Eyes.

Cheers!
Says to use arctic Armour and Wrath, thats 110% mana reserve.

How did you get around this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info