[3.1] Ele Crit Blade Flurry - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 350% Movespeed! End Game Viable!

"
Do you recommend starting the league with this build? I'm thinking of starting as a slayer or jug and transition into this build once I have a bit of currency.

If you know you're going to make this character anyway, you should definitely start off with it.

I used it to start 3.1 and it was really nice. Just keep in mind the gem links are currently optimized for uber lab and not mapping. Maybe switch stuff around so you can have herald of ice /assassin mark on hit .
"
Jelbishi wrote:
"
Do you recommend starting the league with this build? I'm thinking of starting as a slayer or jug and transition into this build once I have a bit of currency.

If you know you're going to make this character anyway, you should definitely start off with it.

I used it to start 3.1 and it was really nice. Just keep in mind the gem links are currently optimized for uber lab and not mapping. Maybe switch stuff around so you can have herald of ice /assassin mark on hit .

Any leveling tips on how to get this to maps?
What links you used etc.
Or is this build any good after the removal of Abyss jewels.
Last edited by Oilure on Feb 24, 2018, 1:56:04 AM
nvm thanks anyways
Last edited by xMarksmanx on Feb 25, 2018, 7:42:07 PM
"
dwperry wrote:
I'm gonna do a variant of this build with Oni-Goroshi at league start. Simply farm the Oni, and then I can level smoothly with it and dont need to invest in a weapon or links.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Oni-Goroshi is a whole lot harder to find
Needless to say, people with Oni-Goroshi can level up very quickly. At its 3.1.0 spawn rate, a popular strategy is to farm the Twilight Strand for four hours to get the sword, and then having an easier time with the playthrough.

We're happy with people doing this if they want, but it's going to take longer than four hours. We've both made it spawn a lot less often and also added a high degree of variance to it. It can spawn at lower levels than before, but it can swing up a lot higher than before. It's a very powerful item for levelling, so we both wanted to make it less common and also for its spawning to be less predictable (like other unique items).

Well fuuuuuuuuck me.

Edit: still might do it, I'm too invested to back out now, idk
Last edited by dwperry on Feb 27, 2018, 6:20:05 AM
Possible in new league play without the Abyss Jewels?

i drop 2aj and lost ~1k avg dmg
Last edited by CLassic4646 on Feb 27, 2018, 10:43:14 AM
but you still can find abyss in maps and get your belts\jewels, just dont every map, as it was in abyss league
How would this build do in 3.2?? with abyss jewels being rare now? would the dmg still be okay or would it be kinda shit compared to a jugger build??
IGN: madssvin
Yes this character is still possible without abyssal jewels.

When I first theory-crafted this, abyss jewels were not even in the game.

I've decided I'm not going to play it this league because I want to make a boss killer...

So instead I'm going to make a chieftain lab farmer that uses leap slam only. Once I have enough currency I'll transform the chieftain into a 2mill+ dps bosskiller with capped phys dmg reduction and a huge amount of leech / regen.

Here is the video for what my lab farming chieftain will look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1lAuD4h7c4
"
Jelbishi wrote:
Yes this character is still possible without abyssal jewels.

When I first theory-crafted this, abyss jewels were not even in the game.

I've decided I'm not going to play it this league because I want to make a boss killer...

So instead I'm going to make a chieftain lab farmer that uses leap slam only. Once I have enough currency I'll transform the chieftain into a 2mill+ dps bosskiller with capped phys dmg reduction and a huge amount of leech / regen.

Here is the video for what my lab farming chieftain will look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1lAuD4h7c4

Thanks a lot gonna look at your chieftain, what skill do you plan to use with it?
IGN: madssvin
hellow ,Mr Jelbishi , does any new bd for Uber Lab Farmer? I try to use champion fram but unsatisfactory。

I can only speak a little english 。 I hope you can understand the meaning

I've always wanted to learn the ice spines BD Glacial Cascade and Remote Mine Support

I want to ask if this is the fastest BD farm uber?

look forward to your reply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info