[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
Tehdood wrote:
The build looks very interesting and something I was thinking about trying since it is so different. Also, congrats on that mirror worthy bow, it looks amazeballs.

My biggest concern is the cost of some of the gear. Are the 2 Empowers + Enlighten and Impresence something that is needed before the build gets to its "feel good" stage? Total cost for that stuff is right around 15 Exalts, and I definitely do not have that kind of currency. Are these luxury items to chase or are they required to really make the build work like you show in your videos?

I guess I'm worried that it will feel slow, sluggish and crappy without these pieces of gear.

I started off this build with bad gear and gems and farmed/flipped/merched to afford most of it.

So yes, it works without super GG gear, though Impresence is really important, also level 3 Empowers only go for like 15c last I checked.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Tehdood wrote:
The build looks very interesting and something I was thinking about trying since it is so different. Also, congrats on that mirror worthy bow, it looks amazeballs.

My biggest concern is the cost of some of the gear. Are the 2 Empowers + Enlighten and Impresence something that is needed before the build gets to its "feel good" stage? Total cost for that stuff is right around 15 Exalts, and I definitely do not have that kind of currency. Are these luxury items to chase or are they required to really make the build work like you show in your videos?

I guess I'm worried that it will feel slow, sluggish and crappy without these pieces of gear.

I started off this build with bad gear and gems and farmed/flipped/merched to afford most of it.

So yes, it works without super GG gear, though Impresence is really important, also level 3 Empowers only go for like 15c last I checked.

Thanks.

Yea I did a little more research and noticed that the level 3 gems are like 15c/40c so that's much better. I'll be giving it a shot.
"
Tehdood wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Tehdood wrote:

Thanks.

Yea I did a little more research and noticed that the level 3 gems are like 15c/40c so that's much better. I'll be giving it a shot.

Hope you enjoy it.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
livejamie wrote:
Level 59 so far, Occultist. Easiest leveling ever.

Will keep you guys posted if you want.

"

Also here's a more lenient jewel search: http://poe.trade/search/okamoemananore

Hey good to hear, please keep us updated. (:

I've been slowly working on leveling a Witch this week as well, for another few build ideas, but this could be one to check out as well, just as a Witch.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Nvm. found it thanks for an amazing build!
Last edited by iSlimBeef on Jan 3, 2018, 11:50:45 PM
I've been enjoying this build a lot. Thanks for the awesome guide.

Here is my current gear:

What would you focus on upgrading next, as a priority?
Thanks again!

Skill tree so far:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAYCAAFvAx4EBw18DkgOXBEvEVARlhNtFAkWvxhWGGobJR0UHU8dvh3ZH0Ei9CaIJ6ko-isKLKYsvzOHNAo1uTdmN4M8tj1fQ1RFfklRSbFLrkyDTLNSU1KvV8lYB1xrXfJfKmf8aHRqjGr6bAttGXDUdFV0gXaCeC985X_GgLOCx4RIiEKLeo9Gj_qRR5Mnl5WX9JuhoS-i2abrpyusmK1KsNi0DLTRtUi3MLtNvorBxcNtyAzIFMrT0B_Xz9lb2jvaYt1f4vfoWukC6rrrY-vk7BjviO_r8NX0cfVv98H31_k3-aT56PrS?accountName=QuaDmg&characterName=CausticQuad
Last edited by QuaDmg on Jan 4, 2018, 4:40:57 AM
Hi again,

so i tried this build with "Skin of the Loyal" but i lost so much es that i switch to a rar chest.

I have problems with maps higher then 10. My dmg is a little bit to low in groups, because i have only gems lvl 18 and my bow have only +2 to bow gems and it is a 5 link. Single target is even worse.

Next i will upgrade my bow. Maybe i will buy the amulet to get more flat chaos dmg.

But the build is still funny and what you said you could always upgrade your gear.

So thanks alot for your guide.

beas
"
iSlimBeef wrote:
Nvm. found it thanks for an amazing build!

Thanks. (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
QuaDmg wrote:
I've been enjoying this build a lot. Thanks for the awesome guide.

Here is my current gear:

What would you focus on upgrading next, as a priority?
Thanks again!

Skill tree so far:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAYCAAFvAx4EBw18DkgOXBEvEVARlhNtFAkWvxhWGGobJR0UHU8dvh3ZH0Ei9CaIJ6ko-isKLKYsvzOHNAo1uTdmN4M8tj1fQ1RFfklRSbFLrkyDTLNSU1KvV8lYB1xrXfJfKmf8aHRqjGr6bAttGXDUdFV0gXaCeC985X_GgLOCx4RIiEKLeo9Gj_qRR5Mnl5WX9JuhoS-i2abrpyusmK1KsNi0DLTRtUi3MLtNvorBxcNtyAzIFMrT0B_Xz9lb2jvaYt1f4vfoWukC6rrrY-vk7BjviO_r8NX0cfVv98H31_k3-aT56PrS?accountName=QuaDmg&characterName=CausticQuad

Hey thanks a lot for the feedback. It's great to hear you're enjoying the build.

I would keep an eye out for a second ring, I see only one has Faster Start of ES Recharge (its only 10% -- Can easily be rolled closer to 20%). I would probably work on getting a high base ES chest with ES on Kill, as I got into higher maps I noticed just how strong it is, compared to ES regen which is not awful, but out classed by ES on Kill as you get into harder content.

I also prefer the Curse Effect nodes (Skittering Runes) before taking Potency of Will. Though that might just be my fault forgetting to update the priorities on the trees as I continued testing things. I will double check that now.

Eventually try to run Empower & Enlighten on your chest, 20/20 gems, and 20/21 later on... but yeah, everything seems to be in order.

Edit: A +3 bow will help with clear speed via Caustic Arrow, CA doesn't apply Decay, only the initial arrow hit will. So that's kind of up to you, single target vs clear speed.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 4, 2018, 4:14:13 PM
"
beAs wrote:
Hi again,

so i tried this build with "Skin of the Loyal" but i lost so much es that i switch to a rar chest.

I have problems with maps higher then 10. My dmg is a little bit to low in groups, because i have only gems lvl 18 and my bow have only +2 to bow gems and it is a 5 link. Single target is even worse.

Next i will upgrade my bow. Maybe i will buy the amulet to get more flat chaos dmg.

But the build is still funny and what you said you could always upgrade your gear.

So thanks alot for your guide.

beas

Thanks! :D

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info