[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
Ive0607 wrote:
Hi, very interesting build. How is the single target dmg? viable for guardians/shaper?

I don't want to speak too soon, but I'm almost certain it'll be able to do all content in the game, we will see though.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
boatmurdered wrote:
Just curious, what's the black aura around you in the video? Thanks for the build. I like how easy it is to use with all the links the poe.trade.

Hey, thanks for checking out the build.

The black aura is from
, it's nothing too special, a 10% slow and damage decrease.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Sorry I had one more question. When would you recommend actually swapping over and using caustic arrow for leveling? Don't want to BV forever lol.
"
boatmurdered wrote:
Sorry I had one more question. When would you recommend actually swapping over and using caustic arrow for leveling? Don't want to BV forever lol.

Well the build doesn't start coming together until end game, whenever you can equip your +2/+3 bow, which is probably around level 70.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Thanks!
I've filled in the last few missing sections of the guide, I now consider this guide complete.

There may be minor changes here and there as I continue playing and getting into harder content. Currently 0 problems running uber lab, and alched T13 maps.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Added a T15 Reef run I just did under the Videos section.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hey Paige can you update the leveling trees? I'm following them as I go but it seems like there might be some errors with the version difference.
"
boatmurdered wrote:
Hey Paige can you update the leveling trees? I'm following them as I go but it seems like there might be some errors with the version difference.

Hey, I just double checked the trees. That's the basic route I used while leveling, it means you will have to spend some regrets, but I had a fairly easy time leveling.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
i love Paige builds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info