[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
Grimribz wrote:
i love Paige builds

Hey thanks haha. (':
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hi,

I started today with this guide. Your video has convincens to try it.
I found Skin of the Loyal do you think this is an valid option with 3x blue, 2x green and 1x red.

Thanks.
Beas
Big update released now, please check the update log post to see whats been changed.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 26, 2017, 7:47:41 PM
"
beAs wrote:
Hi,

I started today with this guide. Your video has convincens to try it.
I found Skin of the Loyal do you think this is an valid option with 3x blue, 2x green and 1x red.

Thanks.
Beas

Thanks! Please keep me updated on how your progress goes with the build.

Skin of the Loyal is not a bad option, however I do think you will need a decent shaped ES chest to survive end game content and higher tier maps.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Added all deathless guardian videos to the "Videos" section.

I won't lie, Minotaur was the hardest, everything else was pretty faceroll easy.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
i have 2 bows

First one is 6 link and empower and other are 5 link but culling strike elder mod , which one are best to use for Caustic Arrow ?

Last edited by Grimribz on Dec 27, 2017, 5:09:37 PM
"
Grimribz wrote:
i have 2 bows

First one is 6 link and empower and other are 5 link but culling strike elder mod , which one are best to use for Caustic Arrow ?

Hey, Culling Strike doesn't "proc" the insta kill mechanic with Caustic Arrow, while it is very nice and that'd be nice to 6L, I'd say go with the 6L, unless you don't care about min/maxing and just trying to farm up a pool of currency.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 27, 2017, 5:39:57 PM
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Grimribz wrote:
i have 2 bows

Hey, Culling Strike doesn't "proc" the insta kill mechanic with Caustic Arrow, while it is very nice and that'd be nice to 6L, I'd say go with the 6L, unless you don't care about min/maxing and just trying to farm up a pool of currency.

Thx ill just put ED in there for now , allmost never use ED enyway.

so i dont get the same culling strike bonus on bow as on gem ? (Supported Skills deal (0-38)% increased Damage)
Last edited by Grimribz on Dec 27, 2017, 6:13:54 PM
"
Grimribz wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Grimribz wrote:
i have 2 bows

Thx ill just put ED in there for now , allmost never use ED enyway.

so i dont get the same culling strike bonus on bow as on gem ? (Supported Skills deal (0-38)% increased Damage)

Right.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Added a GG Bow Mirror Service section.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info