[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

As you all could tell, I plan on skipping this league as I'm busy with other things. I did briefly see CA was reworked, and they added a new skill(?) I think.

Besides that I'm not aware of any other massive changes. Good luck in the league, everybody.

Obviously I can't promise this guide is completely up to date, nor optimized until I come back to the game (probably next league).
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Sad to hear, was hoping we'd get a small update at least, maybe talking about the new gems.

Hi guys, is someone playing this in the league? How the build feels? Thanks
im using this build as a template for Toxic rain trickster with herald of agony and am having good success.
About my expierence... I'm only 63 lvl trickster. For levelling recommend Essence drain (4 link, then 5 and 6 link) + contagion (4 link enough). Blight sucks, you needn's it. In 1-3 act 2 selfmade trash wands with +1 chaos gems lvl, then buy 1 or 2 wand with maximum +spell damage. Without that wand you'll be have lack of damage.
Blade vortex - as for me it it too tiring.
May be it is good OhhPaigey is skipping this league, so ES based equip won't be more expensive ^_^
About Ascendancy: Patient Reaper (Life&Mana on Kill!) -> Ghost Dance -> Escape Artist -> Prolonged Pain.

itsdarrow, are you trying Caustic arrow or CA+ES? It is worse thanToxic rain. What is your gem setup? What differences in passive tree do you made?

Who's else playing this build in Delve? Please tell some words about your impressions.
Last edited by Vehs on Sep 4, 2018, 8:48:00 AM
Currently playing this build in league, i m level 87

So far everything goes smooth even in red maps

Havent tried guardians/shaper yet but single target is abit low (CA only havent bothered with ED on swap yet)
Hey

Started with this build, i was looking for something tanky after the block nerf and i always wanted to try CI, im not disapointed.

For leveling i used BV + (lesser) Poison support and Herald of agony + Minion damage + Faster attack + Vicous proj.

It was very smooth since we can easily scale phys and chaos/dot damage early in the tree.

At act 10 i switched to CA + Toxic rain and upgraded my gear before map.
I used Carcass Jack (cheap and does the job with the escape artist bonus) and Quill Rain since we are only scaling the dot.

At level 80 i switched to CI and i decided to try a more tanky set up with

And ohhh boy it's something else, with only 7K es atm i feel realy tanky.
So for me this is a great build, the only difficulty for me was the transition hybrid to CI since im inexperienced with this kind of build.
I was wondering why you said that it is a cheap build, I've spend like 3ex by now and it's hard at map lvl 10. And for going further more in the endgame I might buy some 20-25ex just for the Impresence or the Watcher's Eye...Can you tell me how do you got this?
"
tomcored wrote:
I was wondering why you said that it is a cheap build, I've spend like 3ex by now and it's hard at map lvl 10. And for going further more in the endgame I might buy some 20-25ex just for the Impresence or the Watcher's Eye...Can you tell me how do you got this?

Who knows, when I played the build 2-3 patches ago it was extremely cheap.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Update : Build works great in league and i m having a blast.

Working on corrupting quivers for that rare +1 arrow and upgrading my chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info