Season One, Race Event 21: One Week Party

GG

50th place LOL
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
Well it looks like ended 55th (7th ranked witch), summoner.

I am surprised the closed beta race was more competitive than this one. I reach same level (75) and I was 67th there, and 55th here, even when in closed beta monsters were lower level, so less exp (and no act3).

I played with a friend sparingly, and finally alone last 3-4 levels, trying to sprint to top-50 but just so close.

Good race all, congratz to the winners.

My gear so far:
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Mar 10, 2013, 5:03:48 PM
Working on prizes now!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
hit 74 nearly 75 playing a duo the whole time as a duelist with my ranger buddy.. I'm happy with the result but the thought of just 5pts.. that can easily be obtained in any other race. I feel like I've accomplished nothing.

Time to relax for a while haha.. that was a grind

^
Last edited by Mookie88 on Mar 10, 2013, 5:05:38 PM
Q: Fire Trap
W: Fire Trap
E: Fire Trap
R: Flame Totem
T: Cold Snap Totem
M1: Enfeeble
M2: Bear Trap
M3: Elemental Weakness // Temp Chains
Auras: Purity, Blood Magic Clarity

Rank 115, 16 Smash Rank, pretty happy for a solo race for me, this will be my new main, i couldn't upgrade my chest and i had no armor so didn't try vaal
Ign:ColdRage
Hey, participated in the race, wont post my gear because I was only top 200, and not even close to top 50 :p

Just wanted to give you my feedback. I'm a fairly casual PoE player, but I really enjoy seeing how well I can do in these races, and usually play by myself. I was very disappointed by the point rewards for this race, and am confused as to how you calculated them. I participated knowing I'd get very few points, even for investing an entire week. I did enjoy myself, but I don't understand how you've given 4-5 points simply for playing at your own pace in short races, and that's about how much I got doing the same for an entire week.

This math does not add up, GGG.
Grats to the top 20!!! I had fun and found a lot of nice stuff doing the one week even though i only hit cruel and lvled to around 40!

ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
Last edited by xDank on Mar 10, 2013, 6:21:40 PM
Just to add my opinion on weekly race.

I think it is amazing idea and there should be more weekly races.

I like the fact that there is fresh economy that works and if you are little ahead of the crowd you can a lot of things unlike on real ladder, where only the best gear will sell.

I ended up on 77th place without playing the last 2 days. So looks like people didnt care too much about this which is shame.

I think its mainly because the prices werent that good. So please make more weekly races and better prices !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info