3.1.1c Patch Notes

"
LachdananU235 wrote:

Nerfing something so severely during a league is an extra cold and cruel move.

not only that, it heavily disencourages people to invest in stuff that maybe is considered too strong by ggg.

---

bex, how does one play the game while trying to get more powerful but not too powerful?
"Fixed a bug where the Echoes of Witchcraft Prophecy could trigger and be consumed without being completable. This prophecy will no longer appear for characters above level 18."

This made my day better. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Plz create a license tool such as poe-smoother if you not want to do advanced graphical options. I even agree to buy them for 5-6$ with no questions in your shop. Plz GGG hear majority of players and give to us graphic softener. Why EVERY optimization patch for 2 years is big trouble? I died on HC abyss 3 times out of 3 because fps spikes on maps especially in breach is unexpectable and terrible.
"
RegulusNorth wrote:
Everyone crying about FPS issues needs to stop gaming on their toaster. I don't care if your rig can run Witcher 3 maxed--guess what? That's a completely irrelevant statement. One hundred percent irrelevant. Are your drivers up to date? Is your Direct X up to date? Chances are you're not using the newest versions. I am, and I can tell you right now that I don't get a single dip in performance, minus the crashes that everyone is getting. The game is no worse optimized than it has ever been. If you're "suddenly" getting garbage performance, it's a problem on your end. Fix it and stop bitching.

The only bitching people here are people, who leave comments like that.

Yes, some people encounter performance issues, having good PC, and some dont get any, while playing on the Pentium 4. It means, that the problem is in the combination of hardware and software (not just drivers). And good optimisation means, that the game works well on the MOST combinations. While PoE demands some special conditions. While most of other games with high reqirements work just fine and you dont need to put additional effort to make em run like that.

It is good to know, that you have no issues, but there A LOT of people (i think, noticable percentage of them) who have some, and this is a question of developer reputation to solve this problems.

Yes, PoE is no worse optimised than ever, because it allways was optimised like shit. And it even doesnt have good graphics. Yes, the water is good. What else? I ll tell you what. Nothing! Ugly elemental ground effects, average spell effects, character models from 2009 year...

And yes, MTXes in town eat A LOT of memory. Fuck optimisation, give us ability to load at our HO, it WILL help. And it needs 5 minutes to code. But they cant do even that!
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"
Dethox420 wrote:
when can we customize the 6 seconds DC timer?
when can we tune down burning ground graphics?
when can we tune down desecrated ground graphics?
when can we tune down chilled ground graphics??
when can we disable rain?
when will we be able to run PoE smoother than a decades old game - or is the technology simply not there yet? you'd think that some community members would have ideas on how to get PoE running smoother.

When will you buy a better pc?
"
MilkyJug wrote:
When will you buy a better pc?

When you will graduate from school.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Thanks for the patch note.
can not wait for that Yeti Mask.
When will Core Challenge be fixed?
The Twinned challenge..?
"
Fixed an issue where large rats had the incorrect attack length set. This results in a nerf of damage to the Swarming Rat and Overgrown Rat monsters.

Be careful. You know what this could mean. Monstrous rats 1-shotting everyone incoming. xD
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
And where the visual bug fix for FrostBlades???

HELLO??

Also, we still have gamecrash in party after daily missions
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Dec 20, 2017, 3:20:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info