3.1.1c Patch Notes

Rip my VD toon.
Thanks for the patch notes! :)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Anything about all the reported fps drops?
Still no fix to the godawful instance-specific lag issues me, a few friends, and a bunch of other people across the net seem to be experiencing? The ones when in random instances until remade (a thing you can't do on maps btw), latency will spike about the place constantly and make it nigh unplayable? Used to love this game. Wish I could actually play it again.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
Does this fix Elder influence spreading BACKWARDS when it should be spreading forward? Lost half my Elder influence randomly upon completing a Shaper map. Really, really stupid.
IGN @dime
Good that the abyss visuals are improving.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
GGG, pls extend the forum badge display limit please T_T
"
isomeras wrote:
Still no fix to the godawful instance-specific lag issues me, a few friends, and a bunch of other people across the net seem to be experiencing? The ones when in random instances until remade (a thing you can't do on maps btw), latency will spike about the place constantly and make it nigh unplayable? Used to love this game. Wish I could actually play it again.

Glad to hear that it isn't just me. Incredibly frustrating to need to waste instances and so much time checking if the map is playable.
Still not fixed Eradicator dissapiering after deaths...
Ping fix when?

Spikes to 300/400 for no reason
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
"
Quetzerxi

Its to late, hes claimed so many

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info