3.1.1c Patch Notes

please fix eradicator despawning between phases
Last edited by ZenJake on Jul 12, 2020, 1:08:23 PM
All these people claiming max graphics, running smooth as butter.

- On what screen resolution, fps?

I call bs.
"
And if you say you have a GTX 10XX and your getting fps issues, the issue isnt the game. Its your GPU or what your doing in the background thats causing the FPS loss.

Oh, really?

I can play in Withcer 3, still run something on background and feel myself normal, but can't do same thing with PoE?

That kind of PC configuration you called 'popato'?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
HedgeMoney wrote:
I would like a poe that doesn't require 3+gb of Ram.
I would like a poe that doesn't spend 10 hours to load other people's micro transactions.
I would like a poe where I can turn the particle effects down, so that I can run it on a machine older than than 2017.
I would like a poe that doesn't require an SSD from 10 years into the future and DDR10 Ram to load fast.
I would like a poe where, instead of starting in the town, start in the hideout, so I don't have to spend years waiting for everyone's mtx to load.
I would like a poe that can run smoothly without a state of the art PC even though it uses an engine from 10 years ago.

But just because I want these things to happen doesn't mean it will ever happen.

I'm not sure what you're running, but POE loads in *seconds* for me, and I'm running an Ivy Bridge i7, not overclocked. I have 32GB DDR3 RAM, but this machine dedicates half that to running a couple of VMs all the time (while I'm playing, my family streams HD movies from one of the VMs running a Plex server). My GPU is nothing special, an rx470, and my drive is a consumer-grade SSD. I'm on a Cox Cable modem, and I'm usually 40-100ms ping to the DC server. Most of the time, I'm actually playing on a laptop RDP'd into the server over wifi.
I first built this box almost 7 years ago, and have just made incremental upgrades since then. POE runs (mostly) like butter, and has no problem loading as many mtx effects as necessary. Something else is going on here for you. If you don't have a SSD, that's the first place to start, you can make all this heartburn go away for less than one month's cable bill.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying it isn't POE that's giving you problems. I honestly can't think how much more I could do to make this run like crap, yet it doesn't.
I'm not claiming max graphics for my rig, far from it. I've got things tuned way down because my system was probably made by I_NO back when she was a youngster, but the game is very playable and runs smoothly.

Not bad for an i7 2600 @ 3.4Ghz, 8 Gb RAM and an AMD Radeon HD 6900 GPU (I'm almost embarrassed to call it a GPU).

Settings are: resolution 1680 * 1050 and almost all settings at low but I get a pretty consistent 60 fps during regular game play and down to 30 with intense sparkles on the screen.

Oh, something I have noticed when playing: if I have the wiki open or POE Trade the game runs like crap. There's obviously some process occurring from these pages that is consuming resources and interfering with the game. Other sites (e.g. local news sites, eBay) don't have the same impact. Probably quite likely due to ads reviewing my cache and trying to align advertising to my needs. Yeah I know, I should get an ad blocker :)

On a separate topic, for those having difficulty following Abyss cracks, try using your map overlay. The crack as it progresses is traced on your map with a moving green dot which makes it a lot easier to see what is going on. Particularly useful if the area contains consecrated ground making almost impossible to observe the pale green crack under the pale green ground effect.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Dec 20, 2017, 12:52:38 AM
no new microtransactions?
"
Saldour wrote:
Rip my VD toon.

If you whole build is based on a helm enchant, your doing it wrong.
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Snip.
Last edited by RegulusNorth on Dec 11, 2018, 4:50:01 AM
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Added one unique item and an associated Divination Card.

The Goddess Patched? :o

OMG, thanks, best laugh in days :D
"
Null Portals encountered in Elder-influenced maps have had their life reduced.
The number of Kitava's Heralds that can be spawned at once by Null Portals has been reduced.

Thank the gods and praise be to GGG. I mean, it shouldn't have gone out like that, but you're fixing it fast; so thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info