[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

with the league coming to an end, I came back to thank you for the incredible build, you sure have saved the abyss for me! here's some of the gear I got during that time.
Hey guys,

at the moment i farm the Hall of Grandmasters with this Build.
It goes pretty well but there is one Guardian i just cant kill he almost kills me instantly and take no damage.
His name is "scoli_gube".
Does anyone has a tip on how i can kill this guy?!
"
klu89 wrote:
Hey guys,

It goes pretty well but there is one Guardian i just cant kill he almost kills me instantly and take no damage.

Hey, take a look at my profile and the Tabula i have in the inventory. I use it to swap when one of the Gubbens come. Works fine just dont have anything other hitting them at that time.

Hope it helps!
"
klu89 wrote:
Hey guys,

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Balefire

I'm using this, links are swift affliction + controlled destrution + efficacy :)
Thanks for this build, I'm enjoying it for end game mapping! How do you sustain mana on this build? General mapping is fine with Curse on Hit + Assasins Mark but for bosses I seem to run out of mana frequently!

Last edited by JayChow on Jan 31, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
"
JayChow wrote:
Thanks for this build, I'm enjoying it for end game mapping! How do you sustain mana on this build? General mapping is fine with Curse on Hit + Assasins Mark but for bosses I seem to run out of mana frequently!

for sustaining mana u can use culling strike q20 instead of gmp/ dual curse with warlod mark on ring or watcher eye with anger leech+clarity recovery, with that jewel i dont have any mana issues in noregen maps
"
ILoveFly wrote:
"
JayChow wrote:

for sustaining mana u can use culling strike q20 instead of gmp/ dual curse with warlod mark on ring or watcher eye with anger leech+clarity recovery, with that jewel i dont have any mana issues in noregen maps

Thanks for the help.

I see that you're using both the Watcher's Eye Jewel for Anger Leech and CoH Warlords Mark on your ring. Do you like it better as opposed to running Assasins Mark with your Frenzy? I may be overthinking it but I guess it's Endurance charges + survivability vs damage. I do really like Power Charge on Critical linked with Frenzy for free Frenzy, Power & Endurance charges

I also plan to gear towards cool down recovery speed when my resistances allow it!
Last edited by JayChow on Feb 1, 2018, 1:35:57 AM
"
JayChow wrote:

Thanks for the help.

I see that you're using both the Watcher's Eye Jewel for Anger Leech and CoH Warlords Mark on your ring. Do you like it better as opposed to running Assasins Mark with your Frenzy? I may be overthinking it but I guess it's Endurance charges + survivability vs damage. I do really like Power Charge on Critical linked with Frenzy for free Frenzy, Power & Endurance charges

I also plan to gear towards cool down recovery speed when my resistances allow it!

Nope, atm i'm using only assasins mark with ring
my full gear for mapping

nd for guardians/elder/shaper swapp (ofc at bosses drop bodyswap)

cooldown recovery helps a lot, nd ilvl75 belts worth not so much 15% enough for full sextant lava lake farming
jewels nd tree u can check at profile. U dont need WM at ring if u have watchers, 3 charges wouldnt help u a lot. At first priority get 21/20 gems, watchers with anger leech nd belt or boots with cd recovery
Last edited by ILoveFly on Feb 1, 2018, 3:21:49 AM
"
Gaidin85 wrote:
So I am running your build without Bodyswap (thanks for posting the suggestion for those of us who don't like it) So far this has been great!

Quick question, I see you take the skill tree node that allows for more than one curse, but I only see you using Assassins Mark in your gems. Where does our second curse come from?

EDIT:
Nevermind, its an Elder/Shaper Ring

I might just be totally blind, or not understanding this. Where is the 2nd curse?
Nothing in gear section shows a ring with curse on it, neither does the PoB link?

Please help me understand :)
I can't afford a Watcher's Eye with Anger on it. Is it worth buying one that has either "% of damage leeched as life while affected by Vitality" or "life gained for each enemy hit while affected by Vitality"? Seems like it would help a lot with bosses and higher maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info