[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Hi, i'd like to try this build but i see no leveling guide or any tips for it. Can someone give me some advice about what gear to use in order to reach mapping safely?
"
dkdunk wrote:
"
Gaidin85 wrote:
So I am running your build without Bodyswap (thanks for posting the suggestion for those of us who don't like it) So far this has been great!

Quick question, I see you take the skill tree node that allows for more than one curse, but I only see you using Assassins Mark in your gems. Where does our second curse come from?

EDIT:
Nevermind, its an Elder/Shaper Ring

I might just be totally blind, or not understanding this. Where is the 2nd curse?
Nothing in gear section shows a ring with curse on it, neither does the PoB link?

Please help me understand :)

If you don't have watchers eye, the guide recommends you get a ring with curse enemies with Warlord's Mark on hit for sustain. If you have the gem, you should respec double curses for more dps.
"
Manh8 wrote:
Hi, i'd like to try this build but i see no leveling guide or any tips for it. Can someone give me some advice about what gear to use in order to reach mapping safely?

Same here, how come there is no leveling guide?
Once you reach level 12 and has the Weapons stat requirements, you are all set. Poet pen's till you land in Standard League.

BTW has anyone tried allocating EO? how's the dmg output?
Just spent a small fortune on a lightpoacher with +1 VD corpses and have to say... it was worth every penny. It feels as if DPS is doubled even though you only get 33% more balls... clears a lot faster now it's insane. Can't imagine what it was pre-nerf :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Hi OP. thanks for the wonderful build. I really enjoy playing this build.

Just a question tho.

Which is best in these setups?

Unearth>GMP>Cremation
vs
Unearth>GMP>Culling Strike gem
vs
Poet with Culling Stike > VD>Crit Strike>Conc

or if you have any suggestion with what to do with this please advice.

Thanks man \m/ \m/ \m/
what is the average DPS you guys get ? i some how mess up a little bit and only have like 30k (flask up) in HO at lv 89 @@ And i saw people got to 80k with 1 ball lv 80
Hello,

I'm curious about the cooldown recovery for this build. Is the sole purpose to lower the CD on Flame Dash which then allows us to clear faster? I'm asking as I'm curious if there is any interaction between the internal cooldown on poets pen casting and this cool down recovery.
Why only 4aps. I am leveling and 4.5 attacks is much faster than 3.99 it seems. I think only 1 pen goes off at a time so 7.99 would be the ideal aps right?
Get culling on a vaaled pen, I saved up for one and it makes a huge difference.
🐢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info