[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Thanks for sharing this build. Easily the fastest character I have leveled to 90. Would try Shaper but 80c is more than I'm willing to spend on it for the time being. Aside from dying a few times to insane map mods to complete the challenges, this build steamrolls through everything thrown at it.
What kind of priorities are we supposed to be looking for with jewels to socket in our tree? Also, would Opal rings with %elemental damage be better than # to # physical damage to attack steel rings?
The build looks great, been leveling to 62 at this point, and I'm almost about to swap into this mace

my only problem with the mace is the low "gain phys as extra fire" roll, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me; can I divine it for a better roll, or does it only roll within its own tier (15-25 in this case) ? I know that the rest of the mods will also roll, but if I can get the 35-40% phys as extra fire I'd be willing to throw some C at it.
Last edited by Kamikars on Dec 28, 2017, 12:56:37 PM
How does CWDT+Frenzy+Culling works?
I dont get it, is it auto or i need to cast frenzy?
"
Ghato123 wrote:
How does CWDT+Frenzy+Culling works?
I dont get it, is it auto or i need to cast frenzy?

He said higher up that he just uses the Frenzy with Culling to boop bosses if needed. Personally, I have dropped it in favour of vaal haste.

I just crafted 6l Belly, whats next step? What should i replace? Prob "stat-stick" but i am looking for 2x physical to cold/fire/light dmg and they are pretty expensive for me for now.
Which mace is better?
Any suggestions?
My res are 102/113/97; accuracy 85% w/o golem, 88% with - lets say 85% becouse golem is shit and its dead 90% of the time.
Also what can i go with instead of Culling+Frenzy, and another 4l? AW Totem setup?
Last edited by Ghato123 on Dec 28, 2017, 6:01:25 PM

My slightly altered version of this build. Running a 6l on gloves with 20 Chance to Bleed and 18 Faster Attacks from Elder mods. You could in theory get a 8l from better gloves but the DPS addition is so minor it's not worth the crazy price. I bought those gloves for 70c but they are pretty much the endgame for them.

Was using these for awhile, bought them for like 5c awhile ago.

Kaom's Heart since I have a chest slot from using 6l gloves, could also use a Belly with w/e sockets. I like HP. Helm I've been trying a few things, so far I like Starkonja's for more HP and Abyssus for damage.

Got my stat-stick for like 5c, allowed me to run blood magic for my whirling blades because fuck mana. DPS wise it's better than Death's Hand until you factor in power charges.

Using Taste of Hate because it dropped. Whirling blades everywhere so quicksilver doesn't feel useful.

Working on getting better jewelry with flat phys, accuracy somewhere, and better boots.

Great build, would recommend; boss damage is great and the explosive stat stick makes clearing great.
Anyone else running into trouble just getting 1 shot all the damn time? I'm sitting at around 5k HP (I know it's low) but I'm just getting bopped by bosses.

I'm running a 6L belly with a starkonja, 100 hp on my boots and gloves (jewelry leaves a lot to be desired). Also have a Taste of Hate. Trying to keep fortify up at all times, but even Uber Izaro will just delete me with 1 misstep.

Is this a classic case of 'git gud'?

Here are both my stat sticks

I also feel like my damage is low as fuck too. I mean the rolls could definitely be higher, but I don't think they are terrible.
Last edited by Farkies on Dec 28, 2017, 9:07:40 PM
"
bloodglorie wrote:

My slightly altered version of this build. Running a 6l on gloves with 20 Chance to Bleed and 18 Faster Attacks from Elder mods. You could in theory get a 8l from better gloves but the DPS addition is so minor it's not worth the crazy price. I bought those gloves for 70c but they are pretty much the endgame for them.

Great build, would recommend; boss damage is great and the explosive stat stick makes clearing great.

Those gloves are sick. Awesome it opens up for Kaom's.

Sup mayne, These are my gears. Is there anything I should look out for or that need fixing. Also should I switch to a 6L from BoR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info