[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
toddmc wrote:
I'm having a few deaths to blood rage stacks when there's no mobs left around, any way to avoid this?

Can I ask what level you were when you completed red Elder?

I still feel a little squishy, even with 6.1k hp, 30% dodge, 26% evasion and max resists - but damage output seems pretty good at this stage.

Hey! That's odd my life regen outdoes blood rage with pretty much no life regen on my tree. You didn't by chance pick up Vaal Pact by accident?

I did Red Elder for the first time at 89 or 90.

"
Seikouki wrote:
@Baldersh:

Any tips would be appreciated.

Looks great! Eventually when you can afford it, you can upgrade to a mace with a double %gained roll instead of death's hand, an amulet with Crit Multi as well, and spiked gloves.

"
commonjunks wrote:
Thank you for posting this great build.

So i was using

Then i got this drop and i did a few alc/scouring (3 each to be exact and go this beauty). added prefix elemental damage as this was only open beside physical damage and it raised my dps to 1k from my existing stick.

Is there a better prefix i could use for this stick?

BTW here is my gear any thoughts?

Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Maybe elemental damage as a prefix but I honestly wouldn't worry about it. It'll do fine.

Looks good for the most part. Cheap upgrade: atziri's promise. Definitely get it.
When you get more currency, grab a nice pair of spiked gloves, dual steel rings (with life rolls), a stat-stick that has dual gain % as extra elemental mods on it, and a lion's roar.

"
Aericura wrote:
Thanks for sharing this great build, first time completing Uber lab after playing for so long. I too am looking for improvements in my gear. Much appreciated!

Upgraded my rings to these:

From these:

Biggest upgrades would come from an ammy with crit multi, a stat-stick with dual % extra damage gained mods, and a pair of spiked gloves with some more accuracy. And more flat damage on rings/amulet. Flat damage is always massive.

"
brovet wrote:
Hello there,

I am really interested in playing this build but is it possible to spec as gladiator? My only concern as playing a gladiator with bloodseeker is lack of dmg (more defense then). Do you think it would be the problem? What would your tree be like as a gladiator? Thanks! Nice build you have here.

Never did a shaper before. Hope I can kill shaper with this build this league :D

I think I just recently saw a Gladiator post that also uses blood-seeker. The damage is far less and I'm not sure exactly how tanky it is since I have only gone berserker, but it is Shaper viable. It will cost you more to get to the same place progression wise though.

"
Derre wrote:
Hi,

I just got a Belly 6L and was wondering which gems to use in that setup, also should I go for a yellow helmet or is there any good unique helmet for the build?

Thanks!

It kind of depends on which stat-stick you have. If you have 2 % added elemental mods on it, then I'd go: BF-Melee Phys - Maim - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Faster Attacks/Inc Crit Damage - Inc AoE/Conc effect.

If a single-mod: BF - Melee Phys - Maim - Chance to Bleed - Faster Attacks/Inc Crit Damage - INc Aoe/Conc Effect

I use Starkonja's myself. I love it. You could go rat's nest for more damage or abyssus if you like dying :P

"
Okay, so I managed to make some sales so I was able to invest ~75c into this build.

Gear

Is there anything I should change immediately?

Nope! Looking good.

"
Stonetony wrote:
Thanks for sharing this build. Easily the fastest character I have leveled to 90. Would try Shaper but 80c is more than I'm willing to spend on it for the time being. Aside from dying a few times to insane map mods to complete the challenges, this build steamrolls through everything thrown at it.

Glad it's working for you!

"
Embermouth wrote:
What kind of priorities are we supposed to be looking for with jewels to socket in our tree? Also, would Opal rings with %elemental damage be better than # to # physical damage to attack steel rings?

If you're using old-school jewels, crit multi/increased life
OPOP abyss jewewls: flat phys/life.

Flat phys is always gonna beat-out a %increased damage roll. We scale our flat phys with so many things that it's pretty much the most important mod you can get on anything.

"
Kamikars wrote:
The build looks great, been leveling to 62 at this point, and I'm almost about to swap into this mace

my only problem with the mace is the low "gain phys as extra fire" roll, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me; can I divine it for a better roll, or does it only roll within its own tier (15-25 in this case) ? I know that the rest of the mods will also roll, but if I can get the 35-40% phys as extra fire I'd be willing to throw some C at it.

I do believe it'll only roll in its tier. So I wouldn't divine it. That being said, it'll work just fine for pretty much the entire game :)

"
Ghato123 wrote:

I just crafted 6l Belly, whats next step? What should i replace? Prob "stat-stick" but i am looking for 2x physical to cold/fire/light dmg and they are pretty expensive for me for now.
Which mace is better?
Any suggestions?
My res are 102/113/97; accuracy 85% w/o golem, 88% with - lets say 85% becouse golem is shit and its dead 90% of the time.
Also what can i go with instead of Culling+Frenzy, and another 4l? AW Totem setup?

The stat-stick improvement is biggest dps increase you'll see. Other than that some nice steel-rings will boost your dps like crazy.

I would go with the area damage mace. It's going to give ya more dps in your aoe setup. I wouldn't use ancestral warchief. Protector is better. Maybe Vaal Haste?

"
bloodglorie wrote:

My slightly altered version of this build. Running a 6l on gloves with 20 Chance to Bleed and 18 Faster Attacks from Elder mods. You could in theory get a 8l from better gloves but the DPS addition is so minor it's not worth the crazy price. I bought those gloves for 70c but they are pretty much the endgame for them.

Was using these for awhile, bought them for like 5c awhile ago.

Kaom's Heart since I have a chest slot from using 6l gloves, could also use a Belly with w/e sockets. I like HP. Helm I've been trying a few things, so far I like Starkonja's for more HP and Abyssus for damage.

Got my stat-stick for like 5c, allowed me to run blood magic for my whirling blades because fuck mana. DPS wise it's better than Death's Hand until you factor in power charges.

Using Taste of Hate because it dropped. Whirling blades everywhere so quicksilver doesn't feel useful.

Working on getting better jewelry with flat phys, accuracy somewhere, and better boots.

Great build, would recommend; boss damage is great and the explosive stat stick makes clearing great.

Looks fuckin' dope. How much HP are ya running at? Good stuff dude, glad you're enjoying the build.

"
Farkies wrote:
Anyone else running into trouble just getting 1 shot all the damn time? I'm sitting at around 5k HP (I know it's low) but I'm just getting bopped by bosses.

I'm running a 6L belly with a starkonja, 100 hp on my boots and gloves (jewelry leaves a lot to be desired). Also have a Taste of Hate. Trying to keep fortify up at all times, but even Uber Izaro will just delete me with 1 misstep.

Is this a classic case of 'git gud'?

Here are both my stat sticks

I also feel like my damage is low as fuck too. I mean the rolls could definitely be higher, but I don't think they are terrible.

I took a look at your character. Squishyness will definitely because of the low hp. Our only real defense other than dodge is having a high-enough HP pool to deal with most one-shots. I don't know what sorts of maps you are running though, but try leveling some more and getting those life-nodes.
Only some pretty crazy shit can one-shot me at 90 with just under 6k life.

DPS wise, it honestly looks good. Not sure why it would feel low. With conc-effect on you're at 370k shaper dps unflasked which is how much I had in the video so it should be around that level of damage and you can see I downed Shaper pretty nicely.

I can't say for certain why it's going the way it is for ya without seeing ya play unfortunately :( but hopefully the HP will help.

"
lemonlust wrote:

Sup mayne, These are my gears. Is there anything I should look out for or that need fixing. Also should I switch to a 6L from BoR

If you've saved some currency some massive upgrades would be:
1) Better jewelry. Flat phys is one of if not the most important mod we can get for DPS. Get as much as possible. (I upgraded to two really nice steel rings recently, kinda pricey, but they almost doubled my dps alone).
2) nice set of spiked gloves
3) Lion's roar over onslaught flask

That's pretty much it. As is your gear is fine though, just giving you some ideas for upgrades in the future. A 6-l and starkonja's is what I'm rocking myself now. Makes it easier to get better gear for other slots since the chest-piece can take care of some resistances.
"
Hey! That's odd my life regen outdoes blood rage with pretty much no life regen on my tree. You didn't by chance pick up Vaal Pact by accident?

I did Red Elder for the first time at 89 or 90.

Nah no Vaal Pact, but I was only level 85 at that stage - I haven't had a death to blood rage since I got past 87 and changed my life flask. Managed Red Elder at 87 with a couple deaths - had maybe 450k Shaper dps on PoB at the time.

Since hitting 90 and upgrading I'm sitting at 950k Shaper dps and breezing through everything. Can get one shot in maps/bosses from time to time if evasion fails but aside from that damage output for the cost is really good. I've thrown maybe 5 exalts in total (3 of that was for a crit multi + dual extra damage stat stick).

Great build for anyone that wants to see the end game bosses on a budget - I've already made back significantly more than my initial investment.

Sup baldersh, i got some upgrades since my last post. Im working on getting some flat phys jewelry. Not sure if i wanna go with diamond rings or steel rings. Need to get my quality up on my flasks and equipment. The build is very strong. I can face tank most of the time. While leveling i was using a cwdt firestorm life leech setup to make up for the lack of life leech at the time. dropped the setup once i got a bloodseeker. Ran BoR for a bit but gonna try this kaoms heart thing and see if it works. Forgot to pick up soul raker so ill fix that when i get home. Its very fast my only gripe is i can never find time to frenzy. I get frenzy charges all the time wothout it. Maybe i might drop it. Also ice golem dies more than half the time

Is there a reason we dont pick up extra frenzy charges?
Last edited by lemonlust on Dec 29, 2017, 5:53:54 AM
Anyone know how it would behave if i go for CWDT+Punishment in boots and Orb Of Storms + Curse on hit + Enfeeble?
I was thinking about CWDT + Punishment + Blood Rage + Ice Golem in boots for map clear and Orb Of Storms + Curse on hit + Enfeeble in offhand for bosses.
If ill put OOS on boss, then it will proc Enfeeble but if i got hit Punishment>Enfeeble and then I would need to put OOS again to proc Enfeeble again?
Last edited by Ghato123 on Dec 29, 2017, 6:00:18 AM
"
Baldersh wrote:

Looks fuckin' dope. How much HP are ya running at? Good stuff dude, glad you're enjoying the build.

Character is only 78 currently; PoB says I'll be breaking 7k with my current gear. I should be able to optimize a bit more and end up somewhere between 7 to 8k. I really want to get some GG Jewels with %life, but they are beyond expensive right now. There are a few places I can squeeze in some more HP so maybe I can break 8k if the %life gives me a shit ton. But for now I'm focusing on getting level 90 and better jewelry.
"
bloodglorie wrote:
"
Baldersh wrote:

Character is only 78 currently; PoB says I'll be breaking 7k with my current gear. I should be able to optimize a bit more and end up somewhere between 7 to 8k. I really want to get some GG Jewels with %life, but they are beyond expensive right now. There are a few places I can squeeze in some more HP so maybe I can break 8k if the %life gives me a shit ton. But for now I'm focusing on getting level 90 and better jewelry.

Sup bud i went ahead and copied ur setup and picked up kaom heart, 6l gloves and the starkonja. You mentioned that you can get a 8l gloves, what are the mods for that? Also im working on getting better jewelry. What stats do you look for in jewelry. Also diamond rings or steel rings?
hello this i what i have in the game.

and my boss killing wepon is this!

can i do some improvments? :)

overall this gears value is 10ex aprox.
Anyone try the Haemophilia gloves for the 5% explode feature, which may allow use of a 2-damage+ stat stick and still get the advantage of explosion? We'd apparently be at 50% chance to bleed, which might be enough... I guess it's time to mess with path of building again.

I'm seeing an interesting variety of gear loadouts with this build!

One thing I've discovered is that adding accuracy (up to 88%-ish to-hit) is a cheap way of drastically improving your dps (use the appropriate abyss gems to do that.)

So yeah... chaos spamming spat out this monster... No idea wether to use it myself or sell, from what I can tell its pretty much one of the best stat-sticks around..
Last edited by Kizura on Dec 29, 2017, 1:06:16 PM
"
lemonlust wrote:
"
bloodglorie wrote:
"
Baldersh wrote:

Sup bud i went ahead and copied ur setup and picked up kaom heart, 6l gloves and the starkonja. You mentioned that you can get a 8l gloves, what are the mods for that? Also im working on getting better jewelry. What stats do you look for in jewelry. Also diamond rings or steel rings?

You could get Elder gloves with:
Socketed gems have chance to bleed
Socketed gems have faster attacks (6l)
Socketed gems have poison OR Socketed gems have blind (7l)

The 8l is pointless for Blade Flurry as it would be Socketed gems have faster projectiles. If you are aiming for top-tier for this build:
Socketed gems have chance to bleed
Socketed gems have faster attacks (6l)
Socketed gems have poison OR Socketed gems have blind (7l)
#% chance to gain frenzy charge on kill

I haven't seen gloves with those four mods but it's possible. Poison to sockets doesn't add very much DPS. I'd actually think Blind to sockets would be better because of the increased survivability.

As for rings, Steel rings are better as a base. A steel ring with perfect implicit (4-12 flat) is 20k DPS. Diamond Ring with perfect implicit (30%) is 7.5k DPS. So basically Steel Rings are always better. A steel ring with flat phys and crit chance/multi + survivability stats are the best pretty much always.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info