[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Thanks for the reply, I had those laying around and upgrades are very expensive atm, am I fine or do I need Phys% to Fire 100%?
"
Denzo626262 wrote:
Thanks for the reply, I had those laying around and upgrades are very expensive atm, am I fine or do I need Phys% to Fire 100%?

The mace is absolutely fine.

The sword is no good. Only because it's a sword. You want a weapon that blade-flurry cannot use. That way BF will only use bloodseeker when attacking. If you're using a sword/claw/dagger in the off-hand, BF will alternate and drastically reduce your dps.

Here take a look at this, the axe at the top for instance is really good and really cheap. You're really looking for axe/mace/sceptre in the off-hand.

http://poe.trade/search/osowanzitahiha

You could also use a death's hand just as well for the single-target! That's 1c now.
Last edited by Baldersh on Dec 18, 2017, 12:16:31 PM
"
Baldersh wrote:
You don't need the % gained damage for clear, just that mod. So what I do is have a weapon-swap set. One for AoE and one for Single-Target.

Oh, thanks for answer, i just tried some random 2c item with only that mod and dps is still really high but clear speed is insane now. Imo this build is really great and has a lot of potential to grow to something even greater, thanks a lot for sharing it :)
And here is 1 more thing that i wanted to ask, why is here frenzy gem in your links? Is it only for culling strikes enemies? If yes, maybe something like vaal haste will be better?
Also, really sorry for my poor english.
Last edited by dholly on Dec 18, 2017, 1:16:49 PM
"
dholly wrote:
"
Baldersh wrote:
You don't need the % gained damage for clear, just that mod. So what I do is have a weapon-swap set. One for AoE and one for Single-Target.

Oh, thanks for answer, i just tried some random 2c item with only that mod and dps is still really high but clear speed is insane now. Imo this build is really great and has a lot of potential to grow to something even greater, thanks a lot for sharing it :)
And here is 1 more thing that i wanted to ask, why is here frenzy gem in your links? Is it only for culling strikes enemies? If yes, maybe something like vaal haste will be better?
Also, really sorry for my poor english.

Glad it's working for ya!

Frenzy+Cull doubles down on usefulness. For long boss fights, you can just tap them once in a while to keep 3 frenzies up and it lets us cull. Cull acts as 10% more damage, and 3 frenzies increases damage by a great amount. You definitely don't need to use it though, you can use VH if you want :)
In terms of abyss jewels, in addition to maximum life should i look out for crit/crit multi or flat phys damage when using claws? Is there a general rule when flat ele/phys damage is better than multipliers/ 4% damage as elemental while not having killed recently?
Hc viable i guess?
Nice build
Hello

Do you think it's possible to fit this weapon in offhand ?
Holy Jeebus, just hit 62 and put on main and off hand... using a tabula atm and the screen just melts!
Bought expensive sword for offhand. I'm retarded :)

Anyway... Really nice looking build. Leveling now to try it out.

Yesterday nice offhand weapon prices exploded. You might not get a lot of comments here in the thread but people are trying the build and I guess liking it :)

Thanks for sharing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info