[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

How come damage on full life gem is not considered? Due to the life leech i would assume that full life is almost a constant given.
We're using Blood Rage, with it you're never on full life.
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
"
tumplovejee wrote:
Seem like RNG hate me, spend tranmute/alt/regal/scour and alchemy/scour like crazy and still not found double gain extra fire/cold yet :(.
Is it better if I save currency and bought some low-value double gain extra fire/cold (like 15/15) and roulette with divine?
For your information, I use chaos to trade with these Orbs about 20-30c already.

Link the item that you're trying to get the mods on.

These are my items currently using.

And this is offhand i am trying to craft

I think myself too much greedy.
Thank you for posting this great build.

So i was using

Then i got this drop and i did a few alc/scouring (3 each to be exact and go this beauty). added prefix elemental damage as this was only open beside physical damage and it raised my dps to 1k from my existing stick.

Is there a better prefix i could use for this stick?

BTW here is my gear any thoughts?

Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler
Last edited by commonjunks on Dec 27, 2017, 6:08:41 AM
Thanks for sharing this great build, first time completing Uber lab after playing for so long. I too am looking for improvements in my gear. Much appreciated!

Upgraded my rings to these:

From these:
Last edited by Aericura on Dec 27, 2017, 6:35:23 AM
"
Aericura wrote:
Thanks for sharing this great build, first time completing Uber lab after playing for so long. I too am looking for improvements in my gear. Much appreciated!

Upgraded my rings to these:

From these:

Get an amulet with crit multi on it as well. The biggest DPS upgrade you'll have is getting a weapon with a 2nd extra damage mod. Or look to make the switch to a 6L chest.
Hello there,

I am really interested in playing this build but is it possible to spec as gladiator? My only concern as playing a gladiator with bloodseeker is lack of dmg (more defense then). Do you think it would be the problem? What would your tree be like as a gladiator? Thanks! Nice build you have here.

Never did a shaper before. Hope I can kill shaper with this build this league :D
Hi,

I just got a Belly 6L and was wondering which gems to use in that setup, also should I go for a yellow helmet or is there any good unique helmet for the build?

Thanks!
Ok, finally got quite a decent mace so that I won't need to swap clear/boss :D

Okay, so I managed to make some sales so I was able to invest ~75c into this build.

Gear

Is there anything I should change immediately?
Last edited by Detrites on Dec 27, 2017, 6:28:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info