[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Should I be getting +1 frenzy charges?
Is this a good weapon? (sry for my bad eng :) )
Last edited by Insane9522 on Dec 29, 2017, 4:53:45 PM
In a week you had 6l QotF, and Barrage Rat's Nest?! What was your playtime? lol
Well ive made some adjustments in my 'setup' - mainly missed 'Claws of Pride' in tree Facepalm; replaced ~200hp with some pretty dope dps boost.
Also bought

I was testing in POB extra dmg as fire/cold and before the adjustments the dps boost was about ~4k with 2 mods, but after all of that i can see almost ~40k. Now i know why they are so fking expensive. Well at least now i know that is worth to get one for that 'little' boost.
Last edited by Ghato123 on Dec 29, 2017, 8:27:51 PM

Got this setup right now. Any suggestions on what to improve?
"
Kizura wrote:

So yeah... chaos spamming spat out this monster... No idea wether to use it myself or sell, from what I can tell its pretty much one of the best stat-sticks around..

OMG if you use this luck to buy lottery. You should get 1st Prize
Which base is the best for crafting?
Or even Axe/Mace/Scepter?
The prices are so high that i can use some of luck maybe ill succeed somehow.
Kinda nooby question, if i go the cheaper route (two seperate stat-sticks for trash/bosses respectively)
do i just always have the boss-killing statstick in my inventory and move the 3 gems from one stat stick to another ? Or am i missing something ?
"
iAmTotalNoob wrote:
Kinda nooby question, if i go the cheaper route (two seperate stat-sticks for trash/bosses respectively)
do i just always have the boss-killing statstick in my inventory and move the 3 gems from one stat stick to another ? Or am i missing something ?

You need to have them in 'weapon swap', just press X. Also you need to have 2x Bloodseeker's and 2x gems.
Pob says i only get about 700k effective dps on guardians/shaper. Is there a way to push this to 1 million? Im working on steel rings atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info