Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

I tried switching to Atlas of Worlds (AoW) and put in a few maps. Then I removed them and switched back to War for the Atlas (WftA), and the AoW maps was in the list. It seems that one CAN have all maps in one tab, but it requires that you switch to each expansion and add all maps, remove all maps and switch to the next. After this process one can add all maps that have previously added (and removed).

Can anyone please confirm if this is indeed the case (I'm at work right now, and cannot test)? (Test with only a few maps for two different expansions).

Hope I wasn't just dreaming.

/Gnu
"
alhazred70 wrote:
"
muzein wrote:
when does this "free" game lose its immunity to shady and exploitative monetization?

The second one matures into adulthood leaves the comfort of moms basement and realizes that everyone has to make money or this whole deal collapses back into stoneage civilization where the meanest MF'er automatically wins.

Shady and exploitative, 100% voluntary monetization lol... out of the mouths of babes

I'm glad you shaped your remark outside of the context of my statement. You've won the Internet. Did you have anything to actually add to the discussion outside of personal insults (to which you know nothing about me, personally)? No? So much for that 'mature adulthood'.

Please, take my money :)
"
PowerGNU wrote:
I tried switching to Atlas of Worlds (AoW) and put in a few maps. Then I removed them and switched back to War for the Atlas (WftA), and the AoW maps was in the list.

Can anyone please confirm

I can confirm that the symbols stay in their old shape if you remove such old maps from the stashtab even if you set the tab to another iteration after emptying - but... the rest was indeed just a dream: it doesnt let you put your old maps into that (suiting shaped) slots.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
With this new very useful map tab (even if it can only hold one single map serie at a time ;-) ), and this new atlas where some of my maps need to be "accomplished" again for their bonus, I think that it would have been nice to have a little "sign" on each specific map sub-tab to see if this particular map is already "solved".

For the moment, I have to naviguate between the atlas and my map tab to see what I need to do, which is quite tedious for an old chap like me whose memory is not perfect ;-)

(sorry for my bad english)
Last edited by AaxFamily on Dec 14, 2017, 12:56:31 PM
Nice!!! Now a skill gem tab would be PERFECT
It would be great QOL if the buttons for each base type had some sort of graphical indication that you have completed the bonus objective of that map. Going back and forth between my atlas and stash to find uncompleted owned maps is frustrating.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
but... the rest was indeed just a dream: it doesnt let you put your old maps into that (suiting shaped) slots.

Dammit! Thank you for testing it though :-).
Will it be over priced like the others (that are even when on "sale")?
Edit: ho, it's even worse than I could have imagined. GGGGG.
Last edited by SPTX on Dec 15, 2017, 1:37:05 PM
a Gem Stash someday

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info