Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

Now we going to see Fragment stash?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Thank you so much for the map tab its amazing :D
Adding my extreme thanks for creating a Map tab!!

Unfortunately, like other people here, the lack of search is a huge bummer and until I learn all the names and tiers I'm tempted to throw them in a quad tab for easy search.

Adding fragments/offerings and changing the roman numerals to Tx would be great QoL, but search is far and away the most needed thing (aside from the crash, which I personally haven't seen).
"
coldcandor wrote:
Adding my extreme thanks for creating a Map tab!!

Unfortunately, like other people here, the lack of search is a huge bummer and until I learn all the names and tiers I'm tempted to throw them in a quad tab for easy search.

Adding fragments/offerings and changing the roman numerals to Tx would be great QoL, but the search is far and away the most needed thing (aside from the crash, which I personally haven't seen).

Adding my voice to the Thank You! and feeling a little guilty asking for a smidge more. Fragments and search are big misses here but they are totally overshadowed by the rest of the increased convenience and functionality. Thank you thank you!
Be the hope of humanity
Map's is blend. ;-)

Thx GGG!
Last edited by _xama_ on Dec 16, 2017, 2:34:49 PM
Why no offerings and fragmets? Poor lazy ppl!
150 points per set, cost way too much
ME AND MY NEW MAPTAB DAY 1

Swiftly ctrl clicking all the maps into it...wait why am i lagging...feels nice even with lag.

Try to rename a tab from "X" to "10" --> game crashed. edited the wrong thing i guess
Try to price maps in the map tab --> didnt work or game crashed.

Well... lets just make this tab public.

"Hi, I would like to buy your (new map from war for the atlas) Map in Abyss (stash tab "M")Offer 1c"

Can you tell me what tier this map is? I cant search for maps since i payed money to organize them.

Swiftly ctrl clicking all maps back into my inventory, after that into a premium tab.
Happy to have a map tab now, but it really needs some added functionality as many people pointed out.

+ search function
+ fragment tab

Personally I would also love to see inside the map tab if I already finished the bonus objective on that map or the map in general on the Atlas.
I would be very interested in a blog or a video regarding Developer's Insights about the challenges with developing a Map storage tab. I work as a Software Developer and would be really interested in how you tackled the programming and UX challenges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info