[3.1 SC] Poet Shakespear's CoC Guide

for single target would it be better to replace KB with barrage?
"
Epsilon2368 wrote:
I love the build, but I find the boss dps is reallllly poor. Any advice?

Got some decent Boss dps now with Fireball + Arc combo

Vaal storm call will also help on bosses!
"
imjoni wrote:

yeah barrage+life gain on hit can be good vs boss i think
wait op advice about this :)
"
mauguen wrote:
"
imjoni wrote:

yeah barrage+life gain on hit can be good vs boss i think
wait op advice about this :)

How do you fit barrage in a blue slot? :D
Currently working on fixing the single target DPS, vaal storm call isn't really doing anything and a spell totem neither so I will keep on trying!
So I swapped enfeeble for warlords mark and it made clearing / boss fights like 20x smoother. Any reason you opted for enfeeble instead? Even the enfeeble is more damage reduced overall warlords seems to give you better sustain in practice
"
So I swapped enfeeble for warlords mark and it made clearing / boss fights like 20x smoother. Any reason you opted for enfeeble instead? Even the enfeeble is more damage reduced overall warlords seems to give you better sustain in practice

And as further reinforcement for the above, with the 3 endurance charges I get on top of the crazy armor numbers I'm seeing, I get to 90% phys damage reduction.
"
vanyx wrote:
"

And as further reinforcement for the above, with the 3 endurance charges I get on top of the crazy armor numbers I'm seeing, I get to 90% phys damage reduction.

Curse effectiveness on bosses sucks but I'll try this :)
In your videos i see frenzy and no kinetic blast what are you using to attack KB or frenzy :D
Could we get a link to your character so we can see what your current gear / gem set up is at any given time? I've been having fun with this build, but I'm hitting a wall with it at about the level 55 point. Thanks!
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info